Pode Comer Ovo Menstruada

Why can't she eat eggs during menstruation?

Power, you can eat anything, I know some foods can be bad for some, and big stomach, so for some I don't like to eat anything ... and I like to eat everything Am: D Number Ten: D

My dear, first of all I am the oldest, I will tell you why I can't eat tomato egg even when I am menstruating:

Called an egg or tomato meal, it won't affect you anymore, but when you're 35, you won't be able to cope with the pain that makes it hard for you to go. They can't stand the pain. And tomatoes feel like eggs in every age, but don't eat them.

SP help !!

As I wish, but does it leave an offensive and extremely strong odor in the blood?

I suspect I have tuberculosis.

No, they don't eat, but as my grandmother used to say, there is a strong smell of blood during menstruation. Or the problem with masculinity and the fact that it intensifies the smell of menstruation, so there is a terrible, horrible cherry with pajamas. Year

I agree with my friend Joanna!

They say, because it hurt them, or something happened that I will understand!

But wow, noz doesn't like century XIX nor burned nor who will accept it !!! Respect!

At that time and before that, we were barely satisfied with the recovery of the egg .... I want to eat, make twelve and one race really normal for another race ....

(:

for good

Mutak !!! Like I said, eat chocolate when you have a bad period. Wrong, yes, all superstitions. He can eat, he will eat. These days it is easy to fulfill desires by building a body, like eating an egg or a collet, be it or not ... these days we like to be greedy. Eat it all or whatever you want will be wrong because I'm on my own. Oh kiss :)

Power, you can eat anything, I know that eating and drinking can be bad for some and big stomach, so for some I don't like to eat anything ... and I like to eat everything : D Number Ten: D

Darling I know old age is over, I'll tell you either why I can't eat a tomato egg even during menstruation:

Eating eggs or tomatoes will have a greater effect on this number. Now if you are 30-35 years old, you can bear the pain that you will hardly do. I know you want to feel the pain of endurance. I should eat eggs and tomatoes every time. I get my period, but I can't eat.

Esp help !!

As I wish, but what is the reason for leaving an unpleasant and very strong smell in the blood?

You won't eat, but as my grandmother or œ œ â ™ ™ کہا said, it smells very strong of blood, which flows during menstruation. Or the problem with masculinity and the fact that it intensifies the smell of menstruation, so a horrible, horrible chair with pajamas. Year