Pode Comer Abacaxi Menstruada

Can you eat pineapple during menstruation? 3

When you have your period, I can cook and eat everything .... you will not miss this step !!

Clearly, it has ac کہ © or vice versa: during menstruation, a woman should eat pineapple. Wrong, because for many women, during menstruation, the body retains fluid and swells and, like pineapple, is a sharp fruit that helps filter or expel and cleanse the vagina.

Tamarind fruit (pineapple, orange, lemon), menstrual women their tea, hair less than a day, foods such as lentils, burnt, junk ...

I got this information from Ayurveda (a medicine developed in India about 7000 years ago), it is known to give me medicine, but it is based on its formula, later, or the development of traditional medicine, Arabic, Roman and Greek

Of course he can, or he is told around superstition.

I never stop eating because I have my period. This is a loan.

During menstruation, because it is not fertile or terry is not fertile or the woman does not have a rtile period, or the baby destroys its walls, which causes bleeding. Immediately after the end of ISO, a new era of preparation for the possibility of pregnancy begins. And I'm going to repeat the woman's period. Pineapple, water in peppers and feet in tea or I have never seen your menstrual interruption. Believe it!

It helps!

smack !!!!!!!!!!!!!

View NAO themes.

You can all eat!

Yes, because she was menstruating, that never meant she could eat pineapple!

It determines our experience.

Tell me why it is not or it is very good it is not or because of a lot of bleeding from the face