Definition of Plastics:
(of a substance or material) easily shaped or moulded.
Materials that can be reshaped (remolded) by applying heat and pressure. Most plastics are made from synthetic resins (polymers) through the industrial process of polymerization. Two main types of plastics are thermoplastics and thermosets.
Made of plastic.
A synthetic material made from a wide range of organic polymers such as polyethylene, PVC, nylon, etc., that can be moulded into shape while soft, and then set into a rigid or slightly elastic form.
Synonyms of Plastics
Malleable, Mouldable, Shapable, Pliable, Pliant, Ductile, Flexible, Soft, Workable, Supple, Bendable
How to use Plastics in a sentence?
- Plastics like soda and water bottles are downcycled rather than recycled because beverage bottles require virgin plastic for sanitary reasons.
- Mains pipes should be made of plastic or copper.
- Rendering the material more plastic.
- When you are working with plastics you need to make sure that you are not doing anything that may harm the environment,.
- Plastic bottles.
- I worked in plastics and it was very boring to me and it made us all feel like going to lunch for the whole day.
Meaning of Plastics & Plastics Definition