Plasma Donation Scars

Plasma Donation Scars

I have a scar under my skin after donating plasma. Should I get rid of it? Was it really helpful?

Please give me the recommended help. Even if I do a surgical shipment, I will do everything. If it does, they say it's the year or the year that it helps develop the least system.

Fortunately, this scar is not tissue because it does not form under the skin. The injection used to collect plasma sometimes goes into a vein and then the plasma or blood sinks under the skin, forming a lump or pigment. Plasma reconstitution usually takes a few days and the bleeding takes more than 2 weeks to complete.

Plasma Donation Scars

Plasma Donation Scars

I have a scar under my skin after donating plasma. Can I get rid of it? Is it very useful ?! ۔

Please give me the suggested help. If I had surgery I would do everything. If it was handled, it would be a year or so he says it's going wrong in the system, please help

Fortunately, it cannot turn into scar tissue because it does not form under the skin. The needle used to collect plasma sometimes goes into a vein and then plasma or blood flows under the skin, forming lumps or pigmented spots. It usually takes a few days for the plasma to be reabsorbed and more than 2 weeks for the blood to disappear completely.

Plasma Donation Scars