Planning

Planning,

Definition of Planning:

1. Development control through local administration through regulatory and approval of changes in land use and construction

2. The process of planning something.

3. Basic management work in which one or more detailed plans are formulated to achieve an ideal balance between needs or requirements and available resources. The planning process (1) identifies a goal or objective, (2) develops a strategy to achieve it, (3) manages or creates the necessary resources, and (4) all in one. Implements, directs and oversees steps accordingly

Synonyms of Planning

Schedule, Trial, Preliminary step, Arrangement, Basic training, Preordering, Mapping, Setting up, Frame-up, Methodization, Adjustment, Blueprint, Tryout, Drafting, Design, Pretreatment, Briefing, Packed deal, Ordination, Training, Operations research, Makeready, Program, Attack, Fixing, Program of action, Codification, Groundwork, Design, Warm-up, Foresight, Tactics, Processing, Preliminaries, Methodology, Propaedeutic, Enterprise, Coordination, Graphing, Preparing, Preparation, Regularization, Equipment, Lineup, Preparation, Forethought, Organization, Charting, Stacked deck, Familiarization, Organization, Schematization, Scheme, Layout, Regulation, Normalization, Idea, Strategy, Forethought, Preliminary, Prearrangement, Planning function, Manufacture, Spadework, The picture, Premeditation, Intention, Blueprinting, Preconcertedness, Rigged jury, Guidelines, Scheme of arrangement, Routinization, Foundation, Clearing the decks, Setup, Scheming, Strategic plan, Harmonization, System, Procedure, Making ready, Master plan, Rationalization, Readying, Schema, Provision, Packed jury, Working plan, Mobilization, Contrivance, Device, Envisagement, Ground plan, Groundwork, Prep, Game, Disposition, Figuring, Conception, Working out, Tactical plan, Treatment, Plan, Calculation, Schematism, Preparations, Way, Prerequisite, Preliminary act, Arrangement, Long-range plan, Method, Preparatory study, Designing, Systematization, Approach, The big picture, Plotting, Prepping, Put-up job

How to use Planning in a sentence?

1. Large-scale production methods require detailed planning.
  2. We started planning a family reunion trip to the beach in 2016. So we have one year for you to rent an apartment or house and meet so we can go ahead and save for it.
  3. It is important to plan ahead before starting a new business so that you know what to expect.
  4. I want to know what my friends will do when I get home to celebrate my birthday and it makes me happy.

Meaning of Planning & Planning Definition

Planning,

Definition of Planning:

Definition of Planning: The process of setting future corporate performance goals and determining the tasks and resources to be used to achieve those goals. This is one of the four tasks of the administrative process.

Meanings of Planning

1. The process of planning something.

Sentences of Planning

1. Large-scale production methods require detailed planning.

Planning,

How Do You Define Planning?

The process of setting goals for the performance of the station and determining the tasks and resources to be used to achieve those goals. This is one of the four functions of process management.

Meanings of Planning

1. The process of making a plan for something.

2. Decide in advance and make arrangements.

3. Make a plan (make or make something)

Sentences of Planning

1. Mass production methods require detailed planning.

Synonyms of Planning

sketch out, orchestrate, devise, want, preparation(s), expect, think out, fix up, make a representation of, develop, programme, cook up, brew, foresee, make plans, aim, concoct, excogitate, slate, draw up a layout of, mastermind, have in mind, line up, shape, map out, contemplate