Picorrucho

Picorrucho

Does the person feel real or what does the word PICORRUC mean?

We're sure you'll find the word PEQUERRUC.

Here, yes, search their dictionary.

You mean, like, saltines and their ilk, eh?

These are words that are found by people who have little or no education. No dictionary found. I like sausage for sausage, martendila for martendila, paddy for compadri, wire for file, etc.

Picorrucho

Picorrucho

You mean, like, saltines and their ilk, eh?

Adjective

Song number

singular plural

Little men

Little woman

pe.want.ru.c

Can be found in childhood or infancy

A little

Basic

pe.want.ru.c

Boy

Scream and shout

Alexander was promoted to sergeant and he became Steele, but Bottis, in his new uniform, blinded the woman, always stabilized in Nesta, apparently had to rot on the damp ground, and Gum had a small The woman was visible, with Barrocosuto in front of her, always pregnant for hot hair (O ​​Cortiço (in Chapter II) by AluÃsio Azevedo)

Which means little object of Latin origin

Young children who are in contact with children or their children, stacks, who need protein.

In my time or so the meaning comes like this: small, my picture, my little, an expression or carinsa do do file.

Picorrucho

Picorrucho

Does the person feel real or what does the word PICORRUC mean? ۔

I've already searched Wikipedia, Google, Lucy, my friends, parents and even what I don't understand.

Here is one last look from me.

Kissing Picorrucs for everyone ...

Angela

We believe you will come across the word PEQUERRUC.

Here, yes, find them in the dictionary.

You have to say Pequerruc and, in that case, a little smaller.

Picorrucho

Picorrucho

Does the person feel real or what does the word PICORRUC mean? 3

I've already read Wikipedia, Google, Lucy's friends in Minhas, parents and even an insecure one ... everyone has an ID that means PICORRUC, but no one compliments.

Here ایک One last look from me ... please ... is there any Picorruc that can give me a closer compliment or Picorrucha that makes me like a heart or is in such a curious mood .. [ Laughter]

Kisses Picorrucs for everyone ...

Angela

You have to say Pequerruc and, in this case, © a little smaller.

Here are the words that people make with small tools or when they mean Pequerruc. Nothing found. I like sausage for sausage, moratidella for moratidella, paddy for compederi, wire for fill, etc.

Do you mean Pequerruc?

Adjective

Gun number

singular plural

Smallruc male Smallruc

Little woman

pe.want.ru.c

Found in childhood or infancy

small

Original

pe.want.ru.c

Boy

I'm sorry

Alexander was promoted to sergeant and he became Steele, but in his new uniform from the booties, he blinded the woman, who had always been indifferent to him, apparently, casting her on the damp ground. Was and Gum had seen a woman a little pecker, in front of the baroqueo, always hot hair for pregnant. (In O Cortiço (Chapter II) by Elosio Eziodo)

Latin means small thing.

Picorrucho

Picorrucho

Have small children on your own, steaks, people who need protein.

In my era or its meanings come from: little one, my peckrock, my little one, dofill to speak an expression or carnas.

Picorrucho