Peugeot 206 é Bom

Peugeot 206 é Bom

Peugeot 206 ■■■■? Or car problem? ۔

Pesjual, I need a lot of feedback to finally agree with me that peugeot 206 is not a car for me. I do not agree that trust is not offered on our roads, that Mickey is a garbage can compared to GM or VW, that all parts are very expensive and cold (especially its suspension). ۔ For more details, anyway, the owner or former owner would like to comment on this car. And I'm a fan of the PGU206, but it's okay to buy a car that bothers me because I have a carcan that doesn't bother me, yes or no, for other cars when it comes. Please, anyone who has commented on Peugeot.

Hi, 206 1.6 16v or sw  © car to run, but there is a little noise inside and you feel uncomfortable.

Or consumption (not so much) when it is reasonable, but it is more efficient in road traffic. This low maintenance business does not exist or is divided into precautionary care. As peas are only or slightly more expensive, but not quite usable, I always buy them for free from the hair market. Be careful, because the rear axle (or the inner bearing track, which runs on the axle itself, does not lubricate it, it works with iron, then either way it has to be fixed, just one And Excel is approximately equal to 2000 res.)

existing two for existing non-tradable integration. Made nationally and in the state of Rio de Janeiro since 2000 and planned to run on non-sidewalks. Rear suspension  tor by torsion or telescopic rods and shock absorbers. Front, use or head lamp system. But, cars  cars cars cars are managed by Comdor and efDefer or Trouble. Replacing electrical parts and blocks or systems. I like peas or expensive, but before or after that provides convenience. Have you ever seen a large number of blackouts in NAS offices? Next Test Drive Take a step and pay attention. Or 1.4 and you will see. I have one and I don't open it.

Peugeot 206 é Bom