Pet Blue Jay

Pet Blue Jay

Can You Have Blue Jays as a Pet? 3

I live in Texas ... I found a baby Jay, I think he got out of his nest. But I like. Is it legal to have pets in my country? Is it normal to keep it in a cage? Are they suitable for rearing?

If the first bird had lily wings, it could be a small bird that left its nest and was cared for by its parents. It is normal for rds to leave the nest because they can fly. You should keep it back where you found it ... preferably in a bush or tree so that it is relatively safe from predators and parents can return to feed it. If it doesn't have wings ... find a nest and when found ... put it back in the nest. Don't worry if your scent is on a girl. Babies have a strong sense of smell and will not resist a child who touches them. If you can't find a nest, head to your local wildlife rehabilitation center for the best chance of survival. Also remember that it is up to you to increase this rd to o. All of you wildlife residents are protected by the Immigration Treaty Act and you can be fined or imprisoned if you hold them in your arms. Find drug rehab here:

http://www.tc.umn.edu/~devo0028/contact.htm

Pet Blue J.

This page can help you.

D:

Can You Have Blue Jays as a Pet?

I live in Texas ... I got a baby Blue Jay, I think he got out of his nest. But I like. Is it legal to have pets in my country? Is it normal to keep it in a cage? Are they suitable for rearing?

Yes sir. I saved a sky blue ball that fell from its nest and got stuck in my cat. I took Blue J to my local natural center and they decided to help me, even though it was difficult. They often tell me how to feed it. Baby Blue evolved into a strong but stubborn Blue J. I didn't want to put him in a cage so I taught him to fly. He keeps coming back to me because I don't want to leave. I really enjoy walking and jumping in my backyard. I think she likes to tease my cats because they can't get close to her. He will follow me everywhere ... I miss him very much. But as I said, I left. One day we were practicing flying lessons when it started to rain. He took refuge in the great oak near him. I didn't see him until the next morning. I went to my roof and there he was ... with two other students whom I thought were his family. We looked at each other for a while and then they flew away. It was like a graduation tag and it was a great experience! I miss Baby Blue so much, but that doesn't mean she should be shut down ... less than her family. It was an amazing experience.

Get up this morning

Smiling at sunrise.

Three short lines

Drink at my door

Sing sweet songs

Pure and true feast

Sing (this is my message to you)

Don't worry

Because every little thing

Are you OK

=) Peace and love.

Can Blue J be returned to the wild after two months of care?

Can you imagine anyone here saying that the government is bound to get rd and everyone agrees with that? For me, this is utter cruelty.

Pet Blue Jay