Definition of Person:
The types used in the classification of conscience statistics, authority and verbal forms depend on whether they represent the speaker (first person), the receiver (second person) or the third person (third person). Is.
One of the three ways to become God, namely, the Father, the Son, or the Holy Spirit, together form the Trinity.
A person as an individual.
An individual, agency, association, branch, firm, afforestation, group, partnership or other entity or organization that has different legal rights and duties than other companies and / or their owners or members. See also legal entity.
Synonyms of Person
Something, Hero, Life, Antihero, Frame, Cookie, Heavy, Cue, Physical body, Cast, Bodily, Fellow, Article, Duck, Part, Themselves, Entity, Carcass, Soul, Physique, Critter, Supporting character, Coot, Third person, Heroine, Organism, Party, Feeder, Galoot, Straight part, Monad, Build, Material body, Chap, Piece, Supporting role, Mortal, Walking part, Specimen, Nose, An existence, Human, Walk-on, Fat part, Figure, Adamite, Fellow, Bit, Personally, Villain, Clod, Soul, Lead, Living soul, Body-build, Protagonist, Creature, Human being, Man, Joker, Leading lady, Somebody, One, Guy, Creature, Bones, Fourth person, Trunk, Anatomy, Obviative, Leading woman, Unit, Corpus, Tellurian, Head, Antagonist, Torso, Body, Item, Module, Human, Integer, Leading man, Woman, Object, Flesh, Individual, Living soul, Side, Someone, Second person, Proximate, Customer, Being, Hulk, Soma, In the flesh, Personality, Entelechy, Worldling, Man, Stick, Homo, Title role, Hand, Form, Lines, Terran, Child, Being, Persona, Lead role, Woman, In person, Cat, Character, Bit part, Thing, Human being, Personage, Single, Clay, Point, Actor, Mortal, First person, Groundling, Shape, Actually, Soubrette, Individual, Role, Ingenue, Singleton, Earthling
How to use Person in a sentence?
- Porter was the last to see them.
- When ordinary citizens call a soldier, they do so with a pronoun of another person, such as a child or a pet.
- The same idea needs to be developed and applied not only to the Logos themselves, but also to other people in the Holy Trinity.
- He is not sure if the company has found the right person for the job because he spends more time talking to women in his team than working.
- Due to the extraordinary advances in technology and science, there will soon be a debate about whether a form of artificial intelligence can be counted as a person.
- The debate over abortion revolves around whether the fetus is the right person to live.
Meaning of Person & Person Definition