Permanently Change Hair Color

Is there a way to permanently change my hair color? ۔

My hair belongs to my brother and it gets lighter because I apply a lot of gel in summer when I go out in the sun. My hair became a little lighter. I want my hair to be very dark, but I have heard that all hair color fades at some point. How can I permanently darken my hair?

I suggest going to a salon or hairdresser and just darken it or bro; there is nothing you can do to darken it naturally; the most natural thing you can do is natural Getting hair color and doing so. ..

Just because the color of your hair and eyes has changed does not mean that there is a problem with your DNA. Many babies are born with blonde hair that gradually becomes siblings. But with age, all hair turns black. Many babies are also born with blue eyes, but they slowly change color.

Is there a way to permanently change my hair color? 3

My hair belongs to my brother and it gets lighter because I apply a lot of gel in summer when I go out in the sun. My hair is a little lighter. I want my hair to be really black, but I've heard that all hair colors fade at some point. How can I permanently darken my hair?

I suggest going to a beauty salon or a barber shop and just shake it bro or ... there is nothing you can naturally do to darken it ...

Just because the color of your hair and eyes has changed does not mean that there is a problem with your DNA. Many babies are born with blonde hair that gradually becomes siblings. My hair and everyone's hair gets darker with age. Many babies are also born with blue eyes, but they slowly change color.

It's not permanent, but if it is done at a barber shop, the hair color will not fade too much, maybe every 6 months. However, you may need to keep playing Roots, which can be done easily with a single cut. They are cheap and you may have to do them every month depending on how fast your hair is growing or how different it is.

Keep in mind that hair dye is expensive in salons.

Just go to your local hairdresser, they will help you in this difficult time.

no

You have to keep coloring.

Sorry, the world only works.

OK 1. You only get one grade and that's it

And 2. you paint it. Of course it will end, but you will have it. Say