Per Diem Business Interruption Coverage

Per Diem Business Interruption Coverage,

Per Diem Business Interruption Coverage means,

1. A form of business intervention insurance in which the policyholder is entitled to a fixed amount for each full day of business intervention. Also known as business barrier insurance estimates.

Literal Meanings of Per Diem Business Interruption Coverage

Per:

Meanings of Per:
  1. For each (used with units for price expression)

2. Divided by a line in the direction.

Sentences of Per
  1. A gas station that charges 1.29 g per gallon

2. By jumper

3. Made according to instructions

Synonyms of Per

heeding, in fulfilment of, per, in compliance with, in obedience to, honouring, in accordance with, as per, each, commensurate with, in agreement with, following, in keeping with, observing, as specified by, true to, in conformity with, to, in line with, every, in harmony with

Business:

Meanings of Business:
  1. Possession, occupation or habit of a person.

2. After someone's activity

3. A people's concern.

4. To work or to solve problems

5. The practice of making a living from business.

6. Trade by volume or profit.

7. Transaction or business.

8. An event or series of events that is usually embarrassing or disgraceful.

9. A group of related or mentioned things

10. Actions other than dialogue by actors.

11. Let's be serious

12. Committed or ready to participate.

13. It's not directly relevant or interesting to anyone.

14. Exploitation, especially in trade.

15. You can start the operation.

Sentences of Business
  1. Are you here on business

2. In his other career as a writer and journalist, he was a guest at the Japanese Economic Consulate in Japan.

3. Ashraf regularly travels to Pakistan from Glasgow Airport for business.

4. Zurich asked the company if it had considered the risks to employees before allowing them to run their business.

5. The candidate group developed its activities in the field of promotion and market consulting.

6. I was in Europe for business and after reading about Silver Arrow on their website, I decided to enter the competition.

7. We live in better homes, we get better vacation rentals, and we get better deals when we do business.

8. It claims to offer free parking and transfer to Manchester Airport for business or leisure travelers.

9. If voters cannot vote for themselves, if they are on vacation, traveling in business or military service, they can nominate a representative.

10. McKilling, who often travels in business, deserves significant bonus points.

11. I am seven years old and my father has been in business for a month.

Synonyms of Business

syndicate, group, buying and selling, craft, trading, consortium, position, adventure, employment, function, line of work, franchise, circumstance, company, preserve, case, dealing, practice, agency, phenomenon, concern

Interruption:

Meanings of Interruption:
  1. The act of disrupting or disrupting.

2. An action, statement, or term that disturbs someone or something.

Sentences of Interruption
  1. The area is slowly becoming a tourist destination, but the priority is to allow locals to maintain their lifestyle uninterrupted.

2. I expected a series of setbacks and interventions when I retired, and I still will.

3. Oddly enough, the landlines have adopted a pattern that reflects this problem of interference and disturbance.

4. The answer is to plan for new developments to minimize the hassle and disruption of a new emergency.

5. Mr Johnson ignored the comments and asked his daughter Justin to sit down and continue the day's study without interruption.

6. It was a place where, in peaceful unity, he could dream sincerely and study his score without rest.

7. Try to find a quiet place where there is no disturbance or disturbance.

Synonyms of Interruption

intervention, intrusion, suspension, ceasing, obtrusion, stopping, interference, discontinuation, interlude, termination, recess, breaking off, gap, halting, hiatus, cessation, disturbance, break, pause

Coverage:

Meanings of Coverage:
  1. The degree to which something is related or applies to something else.

2. Media treatment of a problem.

3. Insurance provides level protection.

4. Reaching out to areas through some broadcasters or advertising media.

5. The way a defender or team defends a player, zone or game.

Sentences of Coverage
  1. This coverage should cover almost most of the UK.

2. I feel like their coverage is being mistreated and I'm glad I can do something about it.

3. C provides in-depth program coverage, including 90 examples of different programs.

4. As there are 2, they provide more coverage.

5. This is the wide, level coverage of the building section which means easy access to the building.

6. This informative and entertaining site offers extensive coverage of Long Island birds, birds of prey and birds.

7. Those of us who pursue today's technology will be amazed at how versatile this version is.

Synonyms of Coverage

reportage, cover, presentation, surety, indemnification, protection, security, coverage, description, indemnity, treatment, handling