Pentecostal Prayer Shawl

Pentecostal Prayer Shawl

The purpose of the prayer shawl at Pentecostal Church? 3

Prayer towels are used in most Pentecostal churches, what are they for? And when a guest comes, why do the worshipers wear shawls to cover him? Also, people use it to rotate around the waist, what's the matter? I only ask serious people for answers, if you are not serious don't bother to answer because I will delete your answer. Congratulations to all of you

update

From the first 2 replies I received, I must say that I view the prayer shawl from the Pentecostal point of view and not from the Jewish point of view, but thank you for your appeal. Also, be careful what you say when you speak.

Thanks for the answer, I'm really looking for someone who knows that wearing a prayer shawl at Pentecostal church isn't the first thing ... isn't it? You saw and did not see? Thanks Bless X.

Hmmm ... I attend UPC (United Pentecostal Church) and currently go to church and have never seen or heard of it. I have heard of Pentecostal women covering their heads with clothes during prayers, but all I know is ... I would like to know the answer to this question myself.

I have attended Pentecostal Church for some time (and visited many others). I have never seen or heard a prayer shawl.

Jews wear prayer shawls whenever they go to temples for worship ... if you cover your head completely with a cloth, you can cut off the eyes of those around you ... it feels like you They are alone and saving them from disturbance. Otherwise, it is not spiritual to use it as a kind of magic talisman in worship.

Pentecostal Prayer Shawl

Pentecostal Prayer Shawl

The first answer is correct, but the Jews use it ... some non-Jews don't know how to use it, so they invent something ... it doesn't belong to anyone ... they are stupid. ... and stupid ... you don't know what's shared, so they bake bread with the hosts.

Pentecostal Prayer Shawl