Penn Foster Collection Agency

Pan Foster student who stays behind? 3

I have been a student of Pen Foster for many years and have failed to pay my dues. You have assigned me the responsibility of collecting. Can I finish school if I pay for it? I spoke to a woman who works for a loan agency and she told me I could finish school, but I had to call Pan Foster to let her know I was there for her. Paid. I didn't really want to take his word for it because I felt like he told me to pay the price. Someone who is late in paying me when you pay, will they let you pay? Do you have to pay a return fee when it expires? Is it working properly?

update

I forgot to add some things. I am going to Penn Foster for my school. I don't want to use my degree to find a job. Trying to feel better than any other deed, I can be proud of what I have achieved in my life, and the most incredible blessing I can ever wish for, my son, And at the wedding of my best friend, my son. My best friend and dream man. Also, I don't want to use it to get into college. I mean, I want to go to college sometime to achieve my other goals. But the woman I spoke to at the loan agency told me they would give me a confirmation number to call Penn Foster and tell them they had paid, but I'm not sure it Will work

Pan Foster is in such a bad relationship that he doesn't take his word for it. See comments. Once the claim has been forwarded to a debt collection agency, Penn Foster may have no way of knowing if you have paid your claim. You will need to provide proof of payments to the debt collection agency. Penn Foster is unlikely to give you a transcript or credit because you did not pay. You can use transcripts, credits, diplomas, etc. As a way to get paid. Chances are you won't deliver any of this until the loan is repaid. It's like getting a loan. Penn Foster may also include recovery fees, additional interest and other fees related to this situation.

Now, after all that has been said about debt, think of Penn Foster himself: you are in such a bad relationship that employers often automatically reject the candidates they refer to. Also remember that no one in an online school can do anything other than hire a scammer to do an online course. Scol has no way of knowing if w is actually on the computer. Are they students, cheaters or both? Are you sure you want to continue with Penn Foster? Wouldn't it be better for you to get a student loan in a government college at a very low price and get more respect in the job market? I think you're wasting a lot of time and money on Penn Foster.

Added: Since you said you took classes to get a high school diploma ... Remember, Penn Foster can't issue a real high school diploma. You can bring your study key to get your GED, but you must take the GED test in person, not online. Even with a GED, it is not recognized as an equivalent high school diploma in some places. It is best to take the GED program offered by a public college. It will probably be cheaper and more respectable than anything Pan Foster has to offer. It will also be a much better personal achievement. Many adult general education centers also have day care centers on or around campus.

Be aware that online program graduates have recently hired a scammer to do the course.

The problem of pan foster

Thanks for the tip, stack. I didn't know until a few weeks ago that they were open books. It forced everyone to answer me, OK LOL nny! You know, it's good that you're here to point out that not everyone in FP has that ability. Congratulations (and since you're teaching yourself, I'm sure you know what that means!) Guess the last one. I'm sure you know this is an open book program because I'm sure the W section is very self explanatory about building our program.

Great question and the answer is yes !! Yes, you can complete your program. Just call the school and as suggested by the collection agency. You can face it and feel better and less afraid. Hard times, but you made it and you deserve to end it. Contact scol with your registration number and this verification number. 18884271000. The information provided is accurate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa8Zt0cQDWw