Pearson Prentice Hall World History Crossword Answer Key
Can anyone help me with the world history crossword? (I will choose the best answer)? 3
I have to puzzle the world history crossword but I mean I was sick for a week at school and my teacher wanted this for tomorrow and I barely know any of it so I need help. Also, if you can send me a link with the answer which would be great, no site but it has Pearson Print Hall World History Crossword written in it. Include the number of letters in the word after the question.
I puzzled a crossword about the French Revolution and Napoleon (17891815)
Can you give me the answers to these questions?
1. A port city in France (10)
2. Vitt ■■■■■■■ (11)
3. Large, luxuriously decorated (7)
4. The government is led by elected officials (8).
5. Napoleon's policy of closing European ports for British goods. (17)
6_______ It is always France's National Independence Day. (8th)
7. Napoleon _____ The Netherlands and Belgium. (7)
8. Louis XVI. In 1789 ____ was summoned to Versailles. (6)
9. A ballot where voters say yes or no (8)
10. Extreme (7)
11. One of Napoleon's most enduring reforms. (14)
12. Hitander Rituals (Thursday) (16) 12. Symbol of rebellion in the kingdom. (Cross) (10)
13. The Revolutionary Court hastily tried cases during this period (13).
Meeting of 14 European Heads of State and Government to establish power and protect the monarchy (16)
15 A strong sense of pride and devotion to one's country (11)
16. Mozart's Plans for Geoffrins Soul Guests __________ (5)
17. No religion (7)
18. Art moved from Baroque to _____ (6)
19. Voting Rights (8)
20. A group of dissenters (7)
21. Old Configuration of Three Domains (12)
22 Principles for the Restoration of Monarchies Abolished by the French Revolution or Napoleon (10)
23. A revolutionary political club consisting mainly of middle class lawyers or intellectuals. (8th)
24. Middle class (11)
25. Notebook (6)
26. People fleeing their country to take political action gain power (8)
28. France's economic difficulties are due to ______ (15).
29. The system in which the powers of the Congress of Vienna meet to discuss matters. (Fifteen)
I will answer what I know in my head.
2. No ■■■■■■■.
11. The Napoleonic Code?
14th Congress of Vienna
17. Ordinary people
21. Social system? I'm not sure about that.
24. It can be bourgeois.
26 Asylum seekers
27. To give up
29. Informal meeting
Crossword of the French Revolution
This page can help you.
Can anyone help me with the World History Crossword? (I will choose the best answer)?
I have to puzzle the World History Crossword, but the result is that I have been sick for a week at school and my teachers want it for tomorrow and I hardly know any of it, so I need help. Also, if you could send me a link with a reply that would be great, no website but stands ...