Pc won t turn on

Pc won t turn on

What can I do if my computer won't turn on? Make sure that the computer's power cords are not disconnected. A loose or disconnected power cord is one of the main reasons the computer won't turn on. Even if your computer is running on battery power, at least make sure that the power adapter is connected properly when troubleshooting.

What to do when your computer won't start?

Fix the computer that won't boot. If your desktop computer does nothing at all on startup, first make sure the power cord is securely plugged into the back of the computer and into a working electrical outlet. It's amazing how often this happens.

What to do when a Windows PC won't start?

12 solutions to get your PC working again Try Windows safe mode. The strangest solution to Windows 10 boot problems is safe mode. Check your battery. If you are using a laptop, battery problems can cause boot problems. Unplug all your USB devices. Disable fast startup. Try scanning for malware. Start the command line interface. Use System Restore or Startup Repair. Reassign the drive letter.

Why does my computer not boot up?

Power Problems The most common reason why a computer refuses to start is also the most harmless; it could just be a lack of connection between your power supply and your PC. Before you panic, make sure your computer is plugged in and working properly.

Why does my computer restart when I turn it on?

In most cases, sudden PC restarts can be attributed to disabled RAM modules. Standard memory modules have very minor defects that can affect the proper functioning of your PC. To solve this problem, you should test your memory with Memtest RAM Tester.

Why wont my computer start up properly?

• Start your computer in safe mode
  • Click Start.
  • Click Run and type msconfig or search directly for msconfig.
  • Click the Home or Services tab.
  • Disable all services listed in this tab
  • Click OK.
  • Click Restart to restart your computer.

What can i do if my computer won' t turn on how to

If you ever say my computer won't turn on, chances are your device has power but still won't turn on. At this point, all other internal components will work, but not the entire computer. Follow these steps if your computer does not turn on after a power surge.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to get your computer to turn on?

1 Locate the two power button connectors on the system board. 2 Make sure that the power cables for the 4/8 processor and the 24-pin system board are connected and that the power supply is on and supplying power. 3 Lightly touch the two pins of the power button connector with a metal screwdriver and the system will turn on if everything is connected correctly.

What should I do if my HP laptop wont turn on?

Boot into safe mode. If your HP laptop won't turn on, you can still boot it in safe mode. In Safe Mode, you can remove any new programs or drivers that may affect your laptop. It also allows you to create a new user account if your original account got corrupted.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why is my computer not turning on after a power outage?

Even if a surge protector is plugged in and the power switch is accidentally turned off, your computer won't boot no matter how many parts you replace. It is best to check this before removing the dust (or hair). The same thing happens after a power outage or a thunderstorm.

:brown_circle: What to do when your computer won't turn on?

You need to make sure that there is enough free space on the drive where Windows is installed. It may help if your computer does not turn on a blue screen. If you are one of those users who complained that my computer won't start because their computer reboots after the login screen, then maybe this solution can give you a shot.

:brown_circle: What to do when your computer won't Beep?

If you don't have a manual, you can probably find one on the manufacturer's website. If your computer doesn't beep at all, you may be out of luck, although some desktop computers have a header on the motherboard where you can install a cheap speaker or even a digital display with a numerical code that matches the error message.

:brown_circle: What does it mean when your computer won't boot?

For example, an error indicating that your computer cannot find a bootable operating system could mean that your BIOS is set to boot from the wrong drive, or that your overclocking setting is causing your computer to go to a blue screen immediately. Enter your BIOS when the POST screen appears, usually by pressing Delete, F2, or any other key to enter settings.

:brown_circle: What to do when a windows pc won' t start working

General solutions if Windows does not start. Solution nt #1: Boot to last known good configuration. If Windows does not start, starting in Last Known Good Configuration mode usually fixes the problem. To start in this mode, do the following: Restart your computer. Press the F8 key before the Windows logo appears.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What to do if Windows Vista wont start?

Fix #1: Take the plunge. To run Startup Repair, do the following: Insert the original Windows Vista or 7 installation CD. Restart your computer and press any key to boot from the CD. Click Repair Your Computer on the Repair Your Computer menu in Windows Vista.

What to do if Windows XP wont start?

Replace c: with the letter of the drive where Windows XP is installed. Type exit and press Enter. Restart your computer. If you do not have the original Windows CD, use the Easy Recovery Essentials command line (our recovery and recovery CD) to run the following commands: Burn ISO image.

What does it mean when your computer suddenly turns off?

If your computer suddenly shuts down and won't turn back on, it's a sign that something is preventing it from working properly. As mentioned in the article, this is a common problem that is easy to fix. The five tips mentioned in the article will help you solve the problem.

:brown_circle: Why is my new computer not booting up?

You've already covered some of the most common reasons why a newly built computer might not boot, for example: if you're having problems with the new version, be sure to check it out.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why is my Windows 10 laptop not starting?

Windows 10 startup errors or problems can be the result of a poorly installed app, driver issue, virus infection, or other hardware issue. If your Windows 10 laptop won't turn on or load but gets stuck due to BSOD (Blue Screen of Death), you can try starting Windows 10 in safe mode.

When do I get an error message on my computer?

Error messages can appear at any stage of your computer's startup process, including during POST, anytime while Windows is starting, until you see the Windows desktop. The only exception to this troubleshooting guide for the error message is the blue screen of death.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What should I do if my computer screen is blank?

After the secure transfer of data, you can start repairing your computer's boot processes, but the screen will remain blank. Check your monitor. Make sure your computer has rebooted completely. Make sure the line voltage selector switch is set correctly. Perform a hard reset. Clear BIOS memory.

Why is my computer stuck on the startup screen?

Restart your computer in safe mode. disk sector/corruption, software conflicts and more.

Why does my computer boot but not load the homescreen?

Speaking of Windows, you probably don't have enough drivers, especially if you downloaded it from Windows Update. If it is Windows, restart your computer and press F8 immediately after the first startup screen to open the startup options screen.

What to do when word won't start?

The good news is that you can do this from any Office application. So if Word doesn't start, you can update it using Excel, PowerPoint, or any other Office program you have. To update, open any Office application, go to the File tab, then click Account at the bottom of the left pane.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What should I do if my computer does not boot into Windows?

Start your computer and boot from the Windows installation CD. When the installation menu appears, locate the Windows recovery option and select that option. Follow the prompts to complete the repair process.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why does my computer say can't start video?

The video does not start. Try closing other programs that may be using your webcam. These instructions only apply to ManyCam for Windows. You may receive the message "Unable to start video. Try clearing error messages from other programs that may be using your webcam when trying to connect to ManyCam.

What should I do if my webcam wont start?

Activate the camera in Device Manager and select it as source in ManyCam. Try plugging your webcam into a different USB port. Make sure your USB camera is connected to its own USB port. Do not connect your webcam through a USB hub.

:brown_circle: How to figure out why my computer won't boot?

The computer does not start Understand why the computer does not start Method 2 For a computer that freezes on startup 1 Restart the system in safe mode. 2 Uninstall the new software. 3 Turn it back on and enter the BIOS. 4 Open your computer. 5 Connect your computer.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: When do I Turn on fast startup on my computer?

When you turn off your computer, Quick Start puts the computer into sleep mode, rather than shutting it down completely. Fast startup is enabled by default when your computer is ready to go to sleep. Some Windows updates may not install until you turn on your computer after it has completely shut down.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to make a Windows 10 PC boot quicker with fast startup?

To use Quick Start to make your Windows 10 PC start faster, turn on Quick Start in Windows 10. Right-click the Start button and select Power Options. Click in the left pane. Provides a quick start function.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Is there a way to make Windows 10 start faster?

To enable or disable Quick Start on a Windows 10 PC, do the following: Right-click the Start button and select Power Options. In the left pane, click Require password to reactivate and access system preferences for power options.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why does my PC not start correctly?

Poor power supply or insufficient power supply. Bad, faulty or unsuitable power supplies are often the cause of this problem. If the hard drive does not have enough power when the computer is first started, you will not be able to spin the hard drive platters fast enough to start the computer.

Why is my laptop not starting?

The laptop has several "just won't boot" phases. The problem is compounded by the fact that the laptop has two power sources: when AC power isn't available, power is drawn from the laptop's battery. So if the laptop doesn't turn on right away, you know right away that you have a power problem.

Why is windows not starting properly?

Windows cannot start for various reasons. In many cases, this is due to corruption or deletion of system files, including the registry. It can also be caused by faulty software, faulty hardware, installing the wrong drivers, using poorly designed registry cleaners and more.

:brown_circle: Why does Windows 10 not boot up?

This issue can also be caused by the presence of malware at startup or by system overheating. Inconsistent power supply, BIOS conflict due to multiple operating systems, corrupted registry, etc. they can cause Windows 10 not to start properly, so to fix Windows 10 not starting, you can follow the next section.

What to do if Windows wont start in Windows 8?

Similar to the steps in Windows Vista or Windows 7 to recover MBR, use Windows 8 DVD or USB to run the same Bootrec commands: Windows 8 or Windows can be updated or reset. These two operations, update or reset, can be used to repair broken Windows.

What to do when your computer wont start in safe mode?

These are the steps you need to follow to start your computer in safe mode. Restart your computer. Press the F8 key several times right after the computer starts up, but before the Windows logo appears. Select Safe Mode from the Advanced Boot Options menu. Windows Vista Boot Options Screen Press Enter.

Which OS is better on tablet PC?

• Basic user interface in tablet mode. First let me get to the point where it all starts in tablet mode.
  • Multitasking. Multitasking is at the heart of any tablet mode.
  • Using applications in tablet mode. Last on my list is using apps in tablet mode.
  • Changes on the way.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is a good Windows tablet?

Best Windows Tablets of 2019 1. Microsoft Surface Pro 6 2. Microsoft Surface Pro (2017) 3. Microsoft Surface Go 4. Microsoft Surface Pro 4 5. Chuwi Hi10 Pro 6. Samsung Galaxy Book 12in 7. Asus Transformer Book Flip TP200SA 8 Chuwi HiBook Pro 9. Chuwi Hi13 10.

Which tablet uses Windows 10?

Windows 10 tablets include tablets such as Microsoft Surface Pro, HP Specter x2, Samsung Galaxy TabPro S, and Acer Switch 3. There are several features to consider when choosing a Windows 10 tablet, for example: B. battery, RAM, storage, and cameras.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Do tablets have Windows 10?

Microsoft has adapted a version of Windows 10 for phones and tablets. While Microsoft is committed to consistent software across all devices, there will be a special version for devices with a screen size of less than 8 inches.

What should you do if Windows 10 fails to start?

Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair. Clicking Startup Repair will restart Windows and scan your computer for recoverable system files. (Microsoft account verification may be required.) If an issue is found, it will be resolved automatically. 2. "Windows cannot start" 0xc00000f.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is the cheapest Microsoft laptop?

The Lenovo 100E is the cheapest laptop Microsoft is introducing today, and it looks as simple as an educational laptop starting at $189 with an Intel Apollo Lake Celeron processor.

:brown_circle: Where is my computer on Windows 10?

Where is my computer in Windows 10.? So if you want to add the This PC icon to the desktop, do the following: Right click on the desktop. Click Custom: Go to Themes. Click Desktop Icon Settings: Check Computer. Click OK to save the changes: My computer icon in Windows 10.

Where is my computer on this PC?

You should see a My Computer (or Computer for newer operating systems) icon on your desktop. Double-click the My Computer icon. This icon is almost always in the top left corner of the desktop and it should look like the icons above, as I mentioned earlier.

How do I upgrade my computer for free?

Upgrading your computer for free is easy, especially if you have a computer with the Microsoft Windows operating system. Click the Start button. Click the All Programs panel. Look for the Windows update panel. Click on Windows Update panel. Click the Check for Updates panel.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What to do if your Windows wont start?

Before applying these fixes, go to the General fixes if Windows won't start section. Windows 8 or Windows can be updated or reset. These two operations, update or reset, can be used to repair broken Windows. To update, do the following:

Why is my video not playing on my computer?

Cannot play the file: “Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The player may not support the file type or codec used to compress the file. Freeze: Video freezes unexpectedly during playback. This happens when the file download is interrupted.

What is the best Microsoft PC game?

Top Microsoft Store PC Games for Windows 10 Racing Masterpiece: Forza Horizon 4 Sci-Fi Strategy: Halo Wars 2 Pirate's Life: Sea of ​​​​​​Thieves Zombie Apocalypse Simulator: State of Decay 2 Space Survival: Astroneer ■■■■■■■■ Platformer: Cuphead Awesomepocalypse : Sunset Overdrive Classic Horror Reborn: Resident Evil 7: Biohazard.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are the best games to play on my computer?

Top 10 PC Games of 2018 1. Call of Duty: World War II (PC) 2. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (PC) 3. Counterstrike: Global Offensive (PC) 4. Fallout 4 (PC) 5 Grand Theft Auto V (PC) 6. Diablo II (Gold Edition) (PC) 7. ■■■■■■■■'s Creed Revelations (PC) 8. Max Payne 3 (PC) 9. Dragon Ball Fighter Z (PS4).

What are the best free games for PC?

• 1. Doki Doki Literary Club. Doki Doki Literature Club.
  • 2. Marie's room.
  • 3. Fortnite.
  • 4. CounterStrike: Global Offensive.
  • 5. Warframe.

How can I install games on my computer?

How to install a game in Windows 10. Sign in with your Microsoft account on the computer where you want to install games. Select the store icon on the home screen. In the store, select Games from the menu. Find and select the game you want to buy. If you already have the game, you can install it on your computer. Otherwise, select "Install" to download and install the game.

Where can I download Windows 10 home for free?

There is only one completely legal and legitimate way to download Windows 10: from the official Microsoft website Windows 10 Downloads: Windows 10, visit the Windows 10 download website. Now select the download tool. After downloading, open MediaCreationTool .exe.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can I still download Windows 10 for free?

You can still get Windows 10 for free, at least for now. Microsoft officially canceled a free upgrade offer for Windows 10 in 2016, but allowed anyone using assistive technology to continue updating to the new operating system without paying a cent.

:brown_circle: Is Microsoft still offering free Windows 10?

Windows 10 is still technically free for assistive technology users. Microsoft doesn't see this as an upgrade path for people who don't use assistive technology, but they never ask for proof.

What are the requirements for downloading Windows 10?

System requirements for loading Windows 10. Processor clocked at 1 GHz or higher. 1 GB for a 32-bit device and 2 GB for a 64-bit RAM device. 16 GB of available space for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit. Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics card device with WDDM driver.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What to do when Windows won't boot?

Windows 10 won't boot? 12 solutions to get your PC working again. Try Windows safe mode. Check the battery. Disconnect all USB devices. Disable fast startup. Try scanning for malware. Start at the command line interface.

Why wont my computer boot up?

Sometimes the PC won't boot due to a component failure and there is no easy solution. Hard drives are a common problem. If you hear a constant clicking sound or if the record continues to spin and shuts off, these are signs that it's broken.

Why won't my PC boot?

The most common reasons a new computer won't boot are: The power cables are not properly connected to the motherboard. If your board has an extra 12V output near the processor, make sure you connect the correct power cord in addition to the large 24-pin ATX connector. Components not installed or installed incorrectly.

Why does my computer not boot up faster

One of the most common reasons a computer starts up slowly is when too many programs are running in the background at the same time. To speed up your laptop startup, uninstall or disable TSR and the startup programs that run automatically every time you start your computer.

Why does it take so long to boot up my computer?

The most important factor in booting is the type of hard drive being used. Computers with traditional hard drives take so long to boot because the computer has to spin the drives and search for data in order for the operating system to work.

Why my laptop PC is running so slow?

Why is my laptop so slow and how can I fix it? Restart your computer. Being able to put your computer to sleep is one of my many common blessings on a PC. Check for updates. If you are the type of PC user who keeps clicking the Remember me button tomorrow when the time comes. Remove old programs and files. If you had yours Know more.

Why would your computer not boot up?

Windows 10 computer won't boot] Check SMPS. The SMPS or switching power supply is an accessory that connects to the main power supply. When. ] Check your RAM and hard drive. RAM is another important component to check. So turn off the RAM, clean it up. ] Disconnect all external devices. Sometimes the hardware can also cause this kind of problem. Try to disable all external. ] Boot into Safe Mode or Advanced Boot Options. Can you boot in safe mode? If you can, it will make the task easier.

Why does my computer not boot up windows 10

Windows 10 won't boot. Here's how to fix it Method 1: Run Startup Repair. Windows has a built-in tool that you can use to fix issues that prevent Windows 10 from booting properly. Method 2: Repair the master boot record. Method 3: Disconnect all USB devices. Method 4: Disable Fast Boot in BIOS. Method 5: Change the Boot Device.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why does my computer not boot up fast

This problem is often caused by a bad, faulty or insufficient power supply. If the hard drive does not have enough power when the computer is first started, you will not be able to spin the hard drive platters fast enough to start the computer. However, if you restart your computer several times because the platters are already running, it can sometimes start.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why is my computer booting so slow Windows 10?

Too many small fragments on your Windows 10 hard drive can negatively affect your PC's boot speed. If you haven't defragmented your hard drive for a long time, try clearing these fragments to make your computer boot faster. Learn the steps to defragment your hard drive.

:brown_circle: Why does my computer take so long to boot up?

Viruses, spyware, and other malicious programs can slow down your startup (not to mention pose a serious threat to your computer's security) because they start invisibly at startup and begin sending and receiving data.

Is there a way to make my computer boot faster?

Unlike Windows Fast Startup, Fast Startup (or whatever it's called on the motherboard) bypasses some of the initial tests the computer runs on first boot. If you are overclocking or need regular access to the BIOS, you can leave this option disabled, but most users will benefit if they have not already done so.

What happens when I Turn on fast startup on my computer?

Your computer does not shut down regularly when you enable Quick Start. Since shutting down is often required to apply new system updates, you may not be able to apply the updates and shut down your computer. The reboot will not be affected, but it will continue to perform a full cold boot and then reboot your system.

Why does my computer not boot up when google

Otherwise, the problem is with the RAM or some other related item. See this post for more information. If you hear a normal beep and the window starts to load and gets stuck in the middle, there could be several other reasons why it won't start. Read the error message on the screen and see if it matches the following message:

Why is Google Chrome not opening on my computer?

Press ⌘ + Option + Esc. Search in Google Chrome. Click it and then click Force Quit. Your antivirus software or unwanted malware may be preventing Chrome from opening. To fix this problem, check if your antivirus or other software is blocking Chrome on your computer.

How to fix Google Chrome on my computer?

For PC: 1 Open Chrome. 2 Click the three vertical dots in the top right corner, then select Settings. 3 Select "Advanced" from the menu on the left. 4 Under Reset and clean, select Clean my computer. 5 Click Search. 6 When prompted to uninstall unwanted software, tap Uninstall.

What to do when Google Chrome won't load?

If a specific page doesn't work, you can try to troubleshoot the page loading. Your computer may be out of memory and the site may not load while your applications, extensions, and programs are running. Close all tabs except the tab with the error message. Close other running applications or programs.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why does my Dell laptop not turn on?

If you have a Dell computer that won't turn on, you most likely have a power problem. The power LED usually blinks.

:brown_circle: Why is my Dell laptop screen not working?

There could be some issues with the device including the touchscreen on a Dell laptop not working often enough. This problem usually occurs due to software issues or a faulty display driver. In most cases, the touchscreen issue on a Dell laptop occurs immediately after updating the operating system.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to perform a factory reset on Dell Computer?

Solution 1: Perform a factory reset by restarting the Windows recovery environment or turning on your Dell computer. When you get to the login screen, press the Power button while holding the Shift key. After opening the Windows Recovery Environment, go to Troubleshooting > Restore Factory Image. Follow the on-screen instructions to adjust the settings. And the reboot process will continue.

:brown_circle: Pc won't turn on cpu and dram light flashes

Press and hold the power button for 5 seconds and repeat the process three times. Replace the battery and reconnect the machine. Start the car and see what happens. DRAM light can be 3 useless things. CPU as it contains a memory, motherboard or RAM controller.

Why are my CPU and DRAM LEDs not working?

CPU_LED blinks and turns off. The processor is fine. So RAM_LED turns on and stays on, you have a RAM problem. If you know how to do it correctly, there are only options that say the RAM is not working or the Mobo RAM slots are not working. I would say you are installing the RAM module incorrectly or there is a problem with the processor/board.

Why does the CPU light go off but the Ram light stays on?

CPU_LED blinks and turns off. The processor is fine. So RAM_LED turns on and stays on, you have a RAM problem. If you know how to do it correctly, there are only options that say the RAM is not working or the Mobo RAM slots are not working. Click to enlarge Well, the RAM light goes out, it burns more than the processor.

Why is my DRAM blinking and not booting?

However, they can make assumptions based on logical facts and arguments: the disappearance of the blinking DRAM LEDs means that there is now a problem that did not exist before and the level of which is even lower than another, namely disconnecting the power supply.. from the network to the processor.

:brown_circle: Why is the power on button flashing on my computer?

If the blinking power light is off and working, the problem may be with one of the components you just removed. Replace them one by one and check the operation of the computer each time. When the flashing light comes back on, you know a problem has occurred.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What can cause a computer not start up?

Computer will not start Bad electrical connection. This is a common cause of computer failures on older computers. Power failure. If your computer is completely turned off when you turn it on, i.e. no fans, no lights, nothing, there could be a power outage. Operating system crash. Hardware failure.

What to do if your computer won't power on?

• Check your cables. When your system is powered on, as indicated by the LEDs on your PC's internal components turning on, you can proceed with:
    Step 3.
  • Internal wiring. The next step is to inspect the inside of your assembly to make sure there are no loose or bad wires.
  • POST codes, motherboards and hardware tests.
  • Power button.

When your computer won't turn on?

The power button on the back of your computer, usually on your desk. Turn off power from the extension cord, surge protector, or UPS if using one. Make sure that the computer's power cords are not disconnected. A loose or disconnected power cord is one of the main reasons the computer won't turn on.

How to turn off a CyberPowerPC laptop battery?

1 Turn off your CyberPowerPC computer. 2 Unplug the AC adapter or power cord and remove the battery (for CyberPowerPC laptops). 3 Disconnect any external devices or peripherals, such as USB drives, printer cables, and memory cards (SD/xD). 4 Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds to discharge the remaining charge.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why is my cyber PowerPC not booting into Windows?

Performing a hard reset usually fixes a lot of issues and also clears any residual power that may have caused the problem. If your CyberPowerPC still does not start or the operating system does not start, follow the steps below based on the symptoms you are experiencing on your CyberPowerPC. Turn off your CyberPowerPC computer.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What does it mean when your computer says no power?

In this case, a power outage can be defined as a system that is not receiving power from a power source or that power is not properly distributed throughout the system. It may be more difficult to determine the source of the problem if there is no power, but it is easy to identify. You may notice the following symptoms if you do not have any nutritional problems:

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What can I do if my AC adapter is not working?

Try a different outlet and plug it in. (except wall outlet/power adapter) Use a replacement cord that you know is good and one that you know is good. If the problem occurs with an adapter, check the condition of the adapter cable on a device that you know is good.

Why wont my PC turn off?

There is a good chance that your computer will not turn on at all if this switch is in the wrong position, but the wrong supply voltage can also turn your computer off. Make sure to keep the computer cool enough, otherwise it may overheat until it shuts down.

Why wont my Windows 10 boot?

In addition to the update, a recently installed application or program can also cause startup problems in Windows 10. Your Windows 10 will not start because this new software does not allow it. Don't forget the last program or application you installed on your computer; This could be security software, extensions, repair tools or other applications.

Why does my Acer Computer not turn on?

However, some users have reported that their Acer laptop will not turn on. Although this is a normal problem, the consequences can lead to data loss. This problem can have several causes, for example: B. virus or malware attacks, software errors, hardware errors and more.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What to do if the computer does not turn on?

Press and hold the power button for thirty seconds to drain the remaining power from the laptop. Reconnect the power adapter to your laptop without replacing the battery. Press the power button to turn on the laptop. When the laptop turns on, turn it off as usual. Put the battery back in the laptop with the laptop turned off.

What are main reasons for a computer not turning on?

• The computer is not connected, the battery is low, or the cable is disconnected. Make sure that the computer's power cords are securely connected and that electrical outlets are turned on.
  • Computer hardware problem.
  • The computer beeps and then shuts down.
  • The computer's fans are spinning, but nothing appears on the screen.