Paypal Login History

Paypal Login History

Can I view my PayPal history? 3

Something stupid happened to me today. My PayPal account _may_ has been compromised. So maybe not. So I'm not sure:

I successfully connected to PayPal this morning. Later that day, when I tried to log in, I found that my password was not working. I typed one and tried it four or five times without luck. Caps Lock is not enabled. I panicked and immediately used the password recovery feature to change my password and then managed to log in because I was worried about too many unauthorized transactions. Lily, there is nothing wrong with the account.

I have used the same password on many other sites, so I am also checking them for fear that they will be compromised. They all seemed very difficult.

It wasn't until I changed my password on all the major sites that I realized that when I received an error message my keyboard might be set to enter non-Roman characters (because My default IME is for languages ‚Äč‚Äčthat do not support the use of Roman alphabets (I usually see it trying to link me to a website, but you may not pay attention to it today because of my nervousness) And because the word itself is made up of stars. The problem is, I don't remember if that was the case.

If this is a stupid user error, I don't need to worry (and that means my password never really changes and never gets unauthorized access). I wanted to be sure, so I'd like to know if anyone knows how to view the testing history on the PayPal website. For example, I've seen email providers that allow you to see the IP addresses from which recent attempts were made. Time stamp for that or everything. Something like this will help me see if my words didn't work between the last and the first of this morning. For example, if there are multiple attempts between two occasions, I can say with certainty that my account has been compromised.

Does PayPal have any of these features? I didn't find what they were looking for.

I don't think there is such a function. But if you have a concern, submit your concern to PayPal and see if they can and what they can do. I can't hurt

PayPal History

This page can help you.

D:

Is it possible to view my PayPal history?

Something stupid happened to me today. My PayPal account _may_ has been compromised. So maybe not. So I'm not sure:

I successfully connected to PayPal this morning. Later that day, when I tried to log in, I found that I didn't have a password ...

Paypal Login History