Patient Protection And Affordable Care Act (PPACA),
Patient Protection And Affordable Care Act (PPACA) Definition:
Meaning of Patient Protection And Affordable Care Act (PPACA):
In 2010, the bill, which passed Medical and Medicaid in 1965, enacted the most important regulatory review of the US healthcare system. It is also called the Affordable Care Act (ACA) or Obama Care.
These are the highlights of PPACA.
- Reforms in the Health Insurance Market: Reforms include: (1) There is no limit to the annual or lifetime coverage of health insurance. (2) Insurers should cover all applicants with new minimum guidelines and preconditions. Regardless of the same rate should be offered. Current or Gender Fees 3) Individuals cannot be denied coverage with pre-existing conditions ()) Individuals with insurance policies cannot have illnesses () Parents of children up to the age of 26 can insure with their own policies.
- Individual Mandate: Everyone in the United States must purchase health insurance or pay a penalty to the Inland Revenue Service (IRS) on their tax returns. Exceptions are for financial emergencies, religious objections, Indians, detainees, persons with less than 3 months of insurance coverage, undocumented immigrants, some under-reported income earners. Income (currently ڈالر 9,500 for individuals and 19 19,000 for couples) and those with affordable plan options exceed 8% of household income.
- Medicaid Renewal: As of 2013, each state has different Medicaid eligibility requirements based on income, age, gender, family members and other specific requirements. As of 2014, states have the capacity to increase the capacity of medical meds to 138% of the Federal Poverty Line (FPL), but it is not responsible. The expansion fills the gap for those who earn a lot to qualify for Medicaid but are not enough to qualify for the available grants over a period of time.
- Insurance Exchanges - Instructs states to establish insurance exchanges in which individuals and small businesses compare health insurance plans with multiple insurers, work together in larger purchasing groups, and obtain less coverage. In states that do not want these transfers to be regularized, the federal government will do so.
- Premium Concessions - Offers various concessions that reduce the cost of coverage. To be eligible for premium grants, household income must be between 100% and 400% of FPL. (Below 100 FPL, families are eligible for Medicaid. More than 400% FPL, grant no longer available).
- Mandate for Large Employers: Employers are required to provide affordable coverage to their employees with more than 50 full-time employees or to pay an annual penalty to the IRS. Full-time workers are those who work 30 hours or more a week (ie the law does not apply to part-time workers). The amount of the penalty depends on whether the employer provides insurance coverage and whether any of the employees received a premium credit for purchasing individual or family insurance on a state grant.
- To qualify for a small employer's allowance, businesses must meet the following criteria: (1) No tax credit is available for companies with 25 full-time employees or fewer employees (ie 26 to 50 employees). (2) the average annual salary is less than 50,000, and (3) the employer's bonus rate includes at least 50%.
Literal Meanings of Patient Protection And Affordable Care Act (PPACA)
Meanings of Patient:
The person who receives or receives medical assistance is registered
The semantic role of a group of nouns indicating something affected or affected by the action of a noun verb.
Able to accept or tolerate delays, worries or difficulties without feeling bored or anxious.
Sentences of Patient
There are many patients in the hospital who are sicker than themselves.
Be patient, your time will come
Synonyms of Patient
tolerant, case, victim, long-suffering, sick person, forbearing, uncomplaining, resigned, sufferer, stoical
Meanings of Protection:
Safety measure or safety condition.
Synonyms of Protection
lee, safety, shelter, indemnity, defence, conservation, safe keeping, insurance, safeguarding, preservation, shielding, sanctuary, refuge, security, immunity
Meanings of And:
A boolean operator that returns only when all tasks are the same and otherwise zero.
It is used to include words in the same part of a speech, clause or sentence that needs to be put together.
It is used to introduce additional comments or interactions.
It is used to indicate intention after some verbs and before other verbs, "no"
Sentences of And
If he had to make a decision, and it was the worst, he would turn his back on his parents.
Synonyms of And
together with, added to, not to mention, in addition to, as well as, and, with, besides, coupled with, also, too, including, along with
Meanings of Affordable:
Cheap at a reasonable price.
Sentences of Affordable
Synonyms of Affordable
cheap, giveaway, discount, economical, cut-price, half-price, reasonably priced, cheap and cheerful, rock-bottom, reasonable, sale-price, on special offer, sale, affordable, low-cost, reduced, budget, low-priced, economic, economy, discounted, bargain
Meanings of Care:
Offer what is necessary for the health, wellness, care and safety of someone or something.
Much attention is paid to doing the right thing or avoiding danger or danger.
Feeling that there is attention or care that increases the importance of something.
Caring and supporting.
Everywhere for American Aid Cooperative, a large private organization that provides long-term care to people in need around the world.
Sentences of Care
Take care of parents
He planned his departure very carefully
They don't care about human life
He has many animals to take care of
Synonyms of Care
attend to, keeping, take charge of, keep, custody, tend, protect, carefulness, alertness, management, foster, guidance, heed, superintendence, take care of, prudence, caution, attention, nurse, responsibility, be concerned, vigilance, provide for, minister to
Meanings of Act:
Take action, do something.
Follow the prompts.
The process has a special effect.
Play a fictional role in a drama, movie or television production.
One thing acted.
A written order from Congress or another legislature affects legislation.
American College Test.
Sentences of Act
Appeal to Washington to work
They are following the person who is making the suspicious move
Blood samples are analyzed to determine how the drug works in the body.
He made his professional debut at the age of six.
He plays a lot and laughs
End of slavery
Synonyms of Act
rule, portion, show, judgement, move, modify, make a move, statute, manoeuvre, direction, guise, affect, dictate, part, function, canon, dictum, decree, Act of Parliament, do something, have an effect on, measure, change, take action, condition
Meanings of PPACA:
The Affordable Care Act (in the United States) or the (overall) Affordable Care and Patient Protection Act.