Parshas Truma

Parshas Truma

What is Parsha Ta?

I know Parsha is read weekly and there is a specific day in the Jewish calendar, but I don't really know what it is and I need to know. Thanks in advance.

Tea and kisses are in Exodus 25: 1 and even 27:19. (I think it was the first week of February)

Tea is a word translated as a translation or offering in 25: 1.

The name Parash is a word from the first syllable of Parsha. The last paragraph begins with Exodus 21: 1 and is an error (ordinance or decision). The next Mercury Exodus is at 27:20 and this is Tetzaveh (command)

Tanach's chapters and verses are not consistent with the chapters and verses of the Christian translation, in all three cases they do, but you should be careful when switching between Christian and Jewish translations.

The TA section is an annual Jewish event mentioned in Art Spiegelman Mouse. Every speech, part of the Torah is read. It is called Parasha. One week of the year is Parsha.

By ta, one might say, it symbolizes the end of n.

For weeks, each parishioner told a contradictory story. And not just a story, but one of the best stories ever. It is full of swordsmanship, battles, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, magic ... It is enough for everyone that learning parasha is very exciting and exciting for everyone. Anyone involved in education knows that when you love this subject, it becomes easier to share your world with others.

So what to do

Seventeen parts that tell an incredible and ongoing story (followed by all sorts of interesting and sometimes relatively practical rules and legal advice), and now what do we have? Endless Parachas discusses the construction of the tent (the tent, a portable structure for the daily ritual of the Jewish people) in seemingly infinite detail, the laws concerning animal sacrifice, and the laws concerning spiritual and ceremonial impurity (one to ask for) ) Best word)

The rules range from boring to ascratic, boring, painful and frustrating. As a practicing Jew, I strive every day to make it interesting to me. As a teacher of Jewish students, I am almost frustrated with the thought of making this important subject interesting to my students.

Wow, it took me 5 seconds to find Parsha on Wikipedia. Do you have an internet connection?

When you ride a Ferrari.

And you are in a hurry.

Diarrhea, diarrhea

When you're in Mitsushi,

And you feel the swing squishy.

Diarrhea, diarrhea

Make way if you go

And you burst.

Diarrhea, diarrhea

If you are in SP,

And your POP!

Diarrhea, diarrhea