Panel

Panel,

Definition of Panel:

1. A flat or curved component, typically rectangular, that forms or is set into the surface of a door, wall, or ceiling.

2. A small group of people brought together to discuss, investigate, or decide on a particular matter, especially in the context of business or government.

3. A flat board on which instruments or controls are fixed.

4. Cover (a wall or other surface) with panels.

5. Group of people with certain qualifications, selected for a specific purpose and limited time, and usually disbanded thereafter.

Synonyms of Panel

Group, Advisory group, Team, Body, Committee, Jury, Council, Board, Commission, Console, Instrument panel, Fascia, Board, Dashboard, Panel, Sheet, Layer, Lamina, Leaf, Pane, Slab, Accessory, Assemblee, Assembly, Assignation, At home, Ball, Barrier, Blue-ribbon jury, Brattice, Brawl, Buffer, Buffer state, Bulkhead, Bumper, Caucus, Cloison, Coat, Coating, Collision mat, Collop, Colloquium, Commission, Committee, Conclave, Concourse, Congregation, Congress, Conventicle, Convention, Convocation, Council, Country, Covering, Cushion, Cut, Dance, Date, Deal, Defendant, Diaphragm, Diet, Discussion group, Disk, Dissepiment, Divide, Dividing line, Dividing wall, Division, Eisteddfod, Fence off, Fender, Festivity, Fete, Feuille, Film, Flap, Foil, Fold, Forgathering, Forum, Gathering, Get-together, Grand jury, Housewarming, Hung jury, Impanel, Impanel a jury, Inquest, Interseptum, Jury, Jury list, Jury of inquest, Jury of matrons, Jury panel, Lamella, Lamina, Laminated glass, Laminated wood, Lap, Leaf, Levee, Litigant, Litigationist, Litigator, Mat, Meet, Meeting, Membrane, Midriff, Midsection, Open forum, Pad, Pane, Paries, Parties litigant, Partition, Party, Party wall, Patina, Peel, Pellicle, Petit jury, Plaintiff, Plait, Plank, Plate, Plating, Plenum, Ply, Plywood, Police jury, Prom, Property line, Quorum, Rally, Rasher, Reception, Rendezvous, Round table, Safety glass, Scum, Seance, Separate, Separation, Septulum, Septum, Session, Sessions, Set apart, Sheet, Shindig, Shock pad, Sit-in, Sitting, Skin, Slab, Slat, Slice, Soiree, Special jury, Suitor, Symposium, Synod, Table, Tablet, Trial jury, Turnout, Veneer, Venire, Wafer, Wall, Wall off, Witness

How to use Panel in a sentence?

1. A layer of insulating material should be placed between the panels and the wall.
  2. We assembled a panel of experts.
  3. When you are presenting in front of a big panel just try to remain calm so that you can get your point across clearly.
  4. I had to stand in front of a panel of experts to have my skills critiqued, which was a pain for me because I was better than the panel .
  5. The university is hosting a special seminar about the crisis in Ukraine with a large panel of Russian historians and political scientists.
  6. We paneled the wall around the window.

Meaning of Panel & Panel Definition