Painel De Controle Nvidia

Doesn't NVIDIA control panel look like monitor and video operation?

On the notebook, the C-poster controls the integrated graphics card. Hence the term for accessing these options, a term that includes control over Intel HD graphics.

Dedicated graphics cards can be used to render requested applications and copy or render frame buffers for integrated graphics cards Supply of confidence level). Or it offers graphics for both games and copies the images to an integrated graphics card, which displays them on the fabric.

To designate yourself first, first configure your notebook to use the NVIDIA motherboard in your operating system, but your notebook also intends to use this battery as a drain or time. Holds And I don't think you're going to do that, I'm not going to buy a notebook.

Doesn't NVIDIA control panel look like monitor and video operation?

Do you have a 2GB NIVIDIA GeForce 920M with all the latest drivers, no NVIDIA control panel, such as video, monitor and stereo showing 3D operation or what to do?

On the notebook, the controls are displayed on the integrated graphics card. Hence the term for accessing these options, a term that includes control over Intel HD graphics.

Dedicated graphics cards used to present programs requested by the system and copy or render integrated graphics cards (configured with dedicated graphics cards, no headaches, which can run like NVIDIA graphics cards) can go. Or it offers graphics for both games and copies the images to an integrated graphics card, which displays them on the fabric.

To call yourself, first configure your notebook to use the NVIDIA graphics card in the operating system, but your notebook also intends to use battery life as a reduction and rhythm. And I guess you're not going, don't take it, I'm not going to buy a notebook.