Pagoda Jewelry Real

Pagoda Jewelry Real

Has anyone ever bought a 10K or 14K gold chain from Piercing Paa and found out that it is not gold? 3

I bought two necklaces from Piercing Pa and took them to the store to sell. Brokers told me it wasn't real. They sell gold plated in sterling silver and consider it genuine.

Don't buy with piercing feet. You are a thief

I've only been pierced so far. It was the worst job of my life, so I quit.

I received this complaint from many users. Just because your gold customers consider you pure gold. You should read the label or ask the employee to make sure. I always try to remember and tell customers that the treatment is then gold plated. We always have a million things between client and client (we're working all day on paperwork that we can get if we don't stop), sometimes I forget. However, you can't blame the store or the partners unless they say the right thing, yes, it's gold. If you just suspect it's gold, it's not really our responsibility. I know it's a Sox and I hate to meet a farmer, but things like that happen all the time.

Like I said, some people only wear gold because it's real gold or gold, among other things. If you still have the tag, return it and if they say it's genuine, claim my money back. Because if they tell you a blatant lie, that's a different story.

Reviews on Piercing Paa Bijoux

This page can help you.

D:

Has anyone ever bought a 10K or 14K gold chain from Piercing Paa and found out that it is not gold?

I bought two necklaces from Piercing Pa and took them to the store. Brokers told me it wasn't real. They sell gold plated in sterling silver and consider it genuine.

Don't buy with piercing feet. You are a thief

I bought a 10,000 swing 4 years ago and it cost $ 100. I think that was when I went on vacation. I tried because I lost money. Yes, they do. I would say you have to look carefully to buy it.

Pagoda Jewelry Real

Pagoda Jewelry Real

I'm sorry to hear that you did a really bad job.

Pagoda Jewelry Real