Pacsun Returns

Pacsun Returns

Can you return used clothes to Paxon?

Oh no.

You can give them to anyone who needs them or sell them online.

Huh ... I bought a pair of jeans about 4 weeks ago and I was trying to take them off so they could fit me ... I have 5 sizes of jeans and baggy medium size 3.5 straight Sliced ​​DDN ... just flare size 5 ... and are cheaper than other GC pennies =)

No, they do not expect returns or exchanges without receipts and / or tags. If you still have a receipt, you can try to return it, but they may smell that you have washed it and will not give it to you.

No ... Sell on eBay and write in detail that you only have one month and only washed it a few times

no! The best thing you can do in Plato's closet. Maybe you have enough money to buy new jeans! '

Pacsun Returns

Pacsun Returns

After washing, they will not return it. Sometimes they don't even get paid when the headlights are off.

No ... Sell on eBay.

You will likely put it on store credit.

Ah ... no what do you think ... can you return used clothes anywhere?

LOL I suspect it's probably for store credit

Just say it's broken or you're not happy about it.

Pacsun Returns

Pacsun Returns

Can you return used clothes to Paxon?

I had these jeans for a month but they didn't really fit me so I wanted to change them to smaller size even though they were washed several times.

Oh no.

You can give them to anyone who needs them or sell them online.

Hmmm ... I bought a pair of jeans about 4 weeks ago and I'm trying to lose some weight to get used to it. 5 DDN straight cut ... only size 5 flare ... and others are cheap JC Penney =)

No ... Sell it on eBay and write in detail that you only have one month and have washed it only a few times.

no! Your best bet is to sell it on Plato's closet. Maybe you have enough money to buy new jeans! '

Do I doubt that this is for store credit?

Just say it's broken or you're not happy about it.

Pacsun Returns