Package tracking app

Package tracking app

What is the best package tracker? Slice (Free) - iOS/Android. Slice seems to be the best package tracking app for iPhone/iPad and Android users.

How does package tracking work?

Packet tracking generally works by scanning the packet at various points along the way and updating the database with this information. It is scanned on receipt, in each distribution center, on the vehicle and on delivery.

What is online package tracking?

The Parcel Tracking Dashboard keeps track of your online activities. It collects data and uses it to select the right types of ads for you. Therefore, if you enter the word "sneakers" into a search engine, the malicious tool will display advertisements for similar products.

How can I track my parcel without a tracking number?

Tracking a package without a tracking number Please contact the seller. If your company is with the recipient, please contact your dealer. Find a receipt. There are often tracking numbers on your receipts, especially if you're shipping your package directly from the carrier. Look at the photos. Check your applications. Contact the carrier.

What is the best package tracking app?

6 Best Parcel Tracking Apps for iPhone and iPad 6 Best Parcel Tracking Apps for iPhone for 2019 1. 17TRACK 2. WeTrack - Tracking Platform 3. Packages: Tracking Shipment 4. Slice - Automatic Package Tracking 5. TrackChecker - Tracking Parcel Delivery 6. My Package is one of the best package tracking apps.

How do you track an international package?

Community response. To track a package abroad, you need to track it on the website of the post office of the country of origin. International shipments are tracked by the country of destination and all countries crossing the border scan the barcode and send the tracking information to the country of origin.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you track packages from China?

Track packages in a Chinese online store. After placing an order in a Chinese online store, the seller will provide you with a tracking number. You can find out where your package is at any time via this number. You can find the tracking number on your account order page or package information page.

What is the Best Mobile Tracker app?

• Find my iPhone (and find my friends)
  • Glympse tracking app
  • Family search application
  • GPS tracking app
  • Phone tracking app
  • CocoSpy Cell Phone Tracker App
  • Simple location app
  • LocaToWeb Tracking App
  • InstaMapper GPS Tracker App
  • MobiStealth spy app for iPhone

Shipment received package acceptance pending

Which is the best GPS tracking app?

Google Maps is the best GPS tracking application for Android that makes navigation much faster and easier, helps you find the best places in the city and provides accurate information to reach your destination.

:brown_circle: What is the best package tracker number

They recommend tracking international shipments on their website. You can instantly search with your tracking numbers and track all packages from departure to arrival day at your local post office, PO box or home. To do this: enter the tracking number in the search bar.

How to track a package on

Welcome to UniTracker, your only web-based tracking solution. Start your search from the blue bar above. Enter the desired tracking number, the system will automatically guess the carrier. Then click the Start button. Your Tracking History:

:brown_circle: What do you need to know about tracking numbers?

What is the tracking number? A tracking number or tracking code is a unique number assigned to each package that allows you to track the movement of a package between countries or even within a country. Tracking numbers can be tracked internationally or only in the sender's country.

:brown_circle: What is the best package tracker ios

Parcel for iOS and macOS is the most comprehensive and easy-to-use package tracking app available for Apple devices. Adding tracking numbers takes seconds in several ways, and the streamlined design makes it easy to see where your shipments are and when they're arriving at their destination.

:brown_circle: How much does iMore package tracking app cost?

If you want unlimited package tracking and notifications, you can upgrade for $ a year. There is also a free version for Mac that allows you to track your packages across all your devices (including Apple Watch).

:brown_circle: Can a package tracking app be used on multiple devices?

Sync between devices - While tracking apps are probably most commonly used on a smartphone, many people use multiple devices and these people should be able to check the status of their packages at some point on the device they are using.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Which is the best app to track a delivery?

TrackChecker is supported by over 500 shipping providers and is a powerful tracking application. You can quickly check the status of your delivery and view the different postal services at the same time. Just add a picture of the package to learn more about the delivery.

What is a package tracking system?

Parcel tracking or parcel registration is the process of locating shipping containers, postal parcels and postal items at different times during the sorting, storage and delivery of parcels to verify their origin, plan and assist with delivery.

What is a track package?

Track the package. Parcel tracking or parcel registration is the process of locating shipping containers, postal parcels and postal items at different times during the sorting, storage and delivery of parcels to verify their origin, plan and assist with delivery.

:brown_circle: What is a package tracker?

Package Tracker is a tool to track the delivery status of packages on your Windows 10 and Windows Phone devices, compatible with more than 60 carriers.

How does package tracking work on paypal

It is very easy for you to know the tracking status of your PayPal package through the online tracking system. All you need is your PayPal tracking number. Enter your PayPal tracking number into the online tracking system below and click the track button to instantly track and trace your shipping status information.

How do I send the tracking number to PayPal?

Next to the payment that requires a tracking number, click the Print Shipping Label drop-down menu, then select the Add Tracking Information option. 3. Enter the required information in the popup that appears, including the tracking number, carrier, and shipping status.

How do you track a PayPal payment?

The best way to track PayPal transactions in Google Analytics is to send the individual user data (using their customer ID) to PayPal and then send the verified sales back to Google Analytics. This way they can see the transactions along with their acquisition channels and other behavior in their reports.

Do all packages have tracking numbers?

The answer is yes, all courier packages have tracking numbers. The tracking number is usually assigned to the package by the shipping company. With the exception of the USPS courier company, all major courier companies provide a tracking number for every package shipped.

:brown_circle: What are the different ways you can track a package?

Method 1 of 3: Track packages through the postal service On the post office website, click Track and Manage. Look for the "Tracking and Management" drop-down menu in the top menu of the website. Enter the tracking number of your package. Your tracking number can be 1022 letters and numbers. Send a text message with your tracking number if you don't have internet access.

Landmark Pro Shingles

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you track a package from the US Postal Service?

All you need to track a USPS package is a tracking number, which you can find on the USPS shipping label. Your shipment can be tracked through many websites, including the official USPS website. Once you have shipped your package through USPS, it can be tracked using a tracking number.

:brown_circle: How do I track a package with a number?

Visit the UPS website and click Sign Up at the top of the page. Enter the information you used to register your account and click Connect. Click the Tracking tab at the top of the page. After logging in, you can view all pending packages by clicking the Tracking tab at the top of the page.

How do you track a certified package?

Here are three ways to track the receipt of a certified email sent by the USPS. Go to your local post office, give your receipt to the cashier and ask them to track and confirm the delivery. The cashier can print or verbally provide the information if you request it.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you track an order with Amazon?

• Open Amazon. Tap the Amazon app icon, which looks like the Amazon logo on a white background.
  • It's in the top left corner of the screen. The context menu appears.
  • Tap your orders. You will find this option in the context menu.
  • Select an order. Tap the order for which you want to view the tracking information.
  • Check the position of the controls.

Fake tracking number

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can You track Amazon package?

Now you can track your Amazon packages in real time. Now you can track the delivery of your Amazon packages in real time. The e-commerce company is launching a new tool package tracking tool, The Verge reports. Known as Amazon Map Tracker, it shows the location of a customer's package when it arrives.

:brown_circle: What should I do if my Amazon package is missing?

Tracking data allows you to save your Amazon Lost Package or Amazon Lost Package request. If you have a local courier they will of course keep copies of your order, receipt and delivery confirmation. All emails, text messages and notices must be kept to file a complaint.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you track Amazon logistics?

How to track the shipment from Amazon Logistics to ParcelsApp. Open your Amazon Mail delivery confirmation email Click and hold the "Package Tracking" link in the email. Select Copy from the menu. Paste your Amazon tracking link into the search box at the top of this page. Your Amazon order details must be confirmed.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What numbers do ups tracking start with?

The US UPS tracking number usually starts with 1Z, followed by a 6 digit shipping number (numbers and letters), a 2 digit service level indicator, and finally 8 digits to identify the package (the last digit is a.). check digit) only 18 characters.

What time does Amazon deliver

:brown_circle: How can I find my ups tracking number?

Check your notes. The easiest way to find your tracking number is on your shipping receipt or order confirmation. Tracking numbers are marked as such and usually have many numbers. The numbers of the main operators are usually standardized and can contain 16 to 20 digits. UPS tracking numbers generally start with "1Z, for example.".

What is ups 800 number for tracking?

While 8007425877 is the best toll-free number for UPS, there are 12 ways to reach them. According to other UPS customers, the best way to talk to their support team is to call 8772896418 for online tracking and shipping.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you look up ups tracking number?

• Go to UPS. com/track.
  • Click Follow by reference.
  • Enter your shipping information in the field that appears.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I track a package on my iPhone?

You do not need to change any settings to use the iOS package tracking feature. All you need to do is have an email, note or message with the tracking number. For example, you might consider getting a DSN from Amazon, Apple, or maybe eBay and then follow the steps in the summary:

Left Fedex Origin Facility

Is there an app to track apple shipments?

Parcels is an application for iOS and Android that allows you to track parcels delivered from the Apple Store. Download the Packages app for iPhone or Android to always know where your packages are and receive automatic notifications when tracking changes.

:brown_circle: How long does it take to get tracking information from Apple Store?

Tracking information is available within 24 hours. Delivered: the package has been delivered to the delivery address specified in your order. In-store delivery: Your item has been shipped to the Apple Store. Register today - your product will be available in the Apple Store later.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Which is the best app for tracking packages?

TrackChecker Mobile tracks packages from more than 550 postal services in approximately 200 countries. Personalization is one of the main features of TrackChecker Mobile. Businesses can choose how often they want to be notified of their shipment and can also import/export tracking information from emails.

How do you track a FedEx package by address?

Track a package by address in FEDEX. To get started, you need to visit the official FEDEX website. After entering the site you will find the FEDEX shipping administration at the bottom of the site. Clicking on this link will redirect you to the login page for follow-up.

Grainger Order Status

How can I track my order with FedEx?

• Write a new email to continue @ leave the subject line blank.
  • Please enter your order form or tracking number(s) in the text of the message.
  • You can include up to 30 orders or tracking numbers in one email.
  • Send an email.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to track FedEx delivery?

Go to the Tracking tab. The FedEx homepage has many tabs for tracking, pricing, shipping, and more. Enter your tracking number in the Tracking ID field. Select Track or press Enter. Check the status of your package.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Does FedEx have GPS tracking?

FedEx markets its GPS tracking technology as SenseAware, a service that integrates GPS technology into a web platform. FedEx uses SenseAware to package a GPS tracking device. During transport, the device remembers the location of the package, the ambient temperature and whether someone has opened the package.

How does package tracking work on ebay

Where can I find tracking information? In most cases, eBay purchases are shipped via USPS. Follow these six steps on a typical eBay website: Go to My eBay. Access to purchase history. Find the topic in question. Find your tracking number in the green shaded area. Click on the number.

Ship app

Can You track eBay orders?

To track your eBay order, enter your tracking number in the rectangular box above and then click the Track button. Detailed monitoring results are immediately displayed in a new window.

How do you track an order with a tracking number?

To track your order using the UPS tracking number, enter the number in the box provided in the lower right corner and click Track Your Package. A UPS tracking number begins with 1Z and can be found on the UPS shipping notice sent to you when your order ships.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you check your order on eBay?

To track your order on eBay, go to your web browser. Log in to your eBay account. Move your cursor to the top right corner of the screen and hover your mouse over My eBay. Click Purchase History. Find the item you want to track and click on the tracking number below to see the tracking status.

How can I track my package that was transferred to USPS?

When you see that your package has been delivered to your local post office, follow these simple steps to track your package: Shipped by UPS. 1. Copy your tracking number from your confirmation email. 2. Visit the USPS tracking page. 3. Enter the tracking number in the search box.

Does Ups My Choice Cost Money

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How does USPS trace packages?

USPS packages are tracked by number. Tracking numbers are automatically assigned when you create a shipping label. The barcode on the shipping label is scanned to track the package as it goes through the USPS system until final delivery (or attempted delivery).

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How much does USPS Tracking cost?

For individual packages, the tracking costs for any First Class, Priority Mail or Priority Express Mail are very low. It costs only $1 per post, or you can get it for $. add to your online purchase.

Where to find the USPS Tracking?

• Check your receipt at your post office. When you go to the post office in person and send the package to the counter, you will receive a receipt by email
  • Take a look at your insurance certificate. If your package was worth more than $50, you may have additional shipping insurance.
  • Please check your email to confirm

What does the tracking number on a package mean?

The tracking number (S10 international standard) is a combination of 13 letters and numbers to help you track and confirm delivery to your local post office. The format of the local and international tracking number is different:

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is online package tracking services

You can instantly search with your tracking numbers and track all packages from departure to arrival day at your local post office, PO box or home. To do this: Check your package tracking information. If you have any problems tracking your international package, please contact us.

How long does it take for Track Package to update?

Click on "Track package". Sometimes it takes up to 24 hours for the courier to update the package tracking status. Plus size items may take longer than regular size items and you may not have tracking information for these items.

How can I track my UPS package delivery?

Move the shipment or keep the package to receive it. Plan ahead for shipments that require a signature. Receive email updates on current status, delays and deliveries. Upload a proof of delivery for your records. Use the Description field on the online tracking page.

How can I track my USPS package without a tracking number?

To track a UPS package without a tracking number, visit the UPS website and create a UPS My Choice account. Then use the tools in the toolbox to find your package. If you are tracking a package through USPS, log in to the USPS Informed Shipping website and use the portal to track your items.

:brown_circle: Where to track a package?

To track your package through the postal service, first select "Track and Manage" from the drop-down menu on the Post Office website. Then click on the first option that says "Continue" with the box logo next to it. Then enter the tracking number of your package and send it by clicking the track button.

Are there any tracking services in the UK?

In addition to tracking packages shipped by USPS, UPS, Ontrac, and Fedex, the system also tracks packages shipped by smaller carriers in the United States. In the UK, their parcel tracking covers major couriers such as Royal Mail, Hermes, DPD, Parcelforce and Parcel2Go, but they also track smaller regional and local couriers.

:brown_circle: Which is the best platform for package tracking?

Trackingmore is a great tracking platform! These guys are great and the service they provide is good. Trackingmore makes your life much easier and improves your customer experience. You don't have to worry about integrating APIs from multiple vendors when using Trackingmore to get them all at once.

What is a free Android tracker?

Tracker Free is a mobile phone monitoring software that allows you to know in detail what is happening on your Android phone. This application is easy to use, contains a variety of features and is free.

What is online package tracking system

Every major company receives a large amount of certified mail and parcels every day, and even a normal parcel tracking system can easily tell you when those parcels were received. The problem is where they went after they were accepted. GigaTrak has an answer.

:brown_circle: What does a tracking number on a package mean?

A tracking number or tracking code is a unique number assigned to each package that allows you to track the movement of a package between countries or even within a country. Tracking numbers can be tracked internationally or only in the sender's country.

Is there need to track parcels on various websites?

Today it is no longer necessary to track packages on different sites. All information is stored in the user's package manager account and synced across all registered user devices. A notification system informs customers about the latest data about the shipping route.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I find out where my package is?

To find out where your package is, all you need to know is the tracking number of your package. What is the tracking number? A tracking number or tracking code is a unique number assigned to each package that allows you to track the movement of a package between countries or even within a country.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Which is the best app for package tracking?

Trackingmore is a great tracking platform! These guys are great and the service they provide is good. Trackingmore makes your life so much easier and improves your customer experience.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Do you get tracking information when you send a package through the post office?

For USPS packages, there is generally little to no tracking information. USPS does not provide tracking for most services, but rather proof of delivery. With proof of delivery, your package will usually not be scanned until it reaches the local post office and then again when it arrives.

Can I track USPS package by receipt number?

How can I track my package with a USPS receipt? Open your receipt, read and locate the unique long string ID, then enter your USPS tracking number or code above and click Track. You get a lot of information about where your packages are updated in real time.

Can you get a tracking number from a receipt?

Second, to find your USPS tracking number, you will need to include a receipt that the US Post will give you. You will find the shipping label on your packing slip or receipt. You can also ask a US Postal representative to show you the shipping number on your receipt if you can't find it.

How to track UPS package with an address?

Follow these steps to track your UPS package: Go to the UPS home page. Select your location and press Enter. Click on Track Items listed in the Track category. Enter your tracking number in the blank field. The file accepts sequence numbers up to 25 digits. Click the Continue button.

:brown_circle: How does a GPS tracking device work for a package?

The device tracks the exact location of the package and wirelessly transmits this information to its software. Thanks to the adaptive GPSAGPSWIFI receiver and all the IoT connectivity, it can be discreetly placed in a wide variety of packages. It works where traditional GPS doesn't.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I track the delivery of a package?

Businesses only need to enter the courier number and the shipping service number will be recognized automatically. Businesses can also use GPS to track which vehicle is carrying their packages.

How can I track a package if there is no tracking number?

You can use your control panel to track your package even if it no longer has a tracking number or if there is no tracking number associated with your package. Submit a follow-up request if your package is lost.

Can You track a parcel by order number?

Please note that you can only track your package using the tracking number. In most cases you will try to indicate the order number, but these are two completely different numbers and you cannot track the package by the order number. The exception is the ASOS store, where you can track ASOS orders by order number.

Where do I Find my tracking number on USPS?

Log in to the system and access your personal account. Click Track & Manage at the top of the screen, then scroll down to My USPS. This page is your dashboard and contains a list of all packages that you have received or shipped in the past 2 weeks.

Is there a way to track UPS packages?

The first option is to track your UPS package by reference number. You will receive this reference number with your order. If you would place the package online, you will also receive a reference number. It can be any combination of numbers and letters of up to 35 characters.

How can i track my parcel without a tracking number usps

USPS cannot track your email without a tracking number. The following options will assign a unique number to your email when it is sent, which you can use to track your shipment using the US Postal Service. USPS tracking statuses are available online. Simply enter your tracking number in the space provided on the USPS tracking website.

Old honeywell thermostat

How can I track down my shipment without a tracking number?

You can track multiple shipments with the US Post Office by signing up for Informed Delivery. No tracking number is required. This service allows you to track your packages automatically without entering a unique tracking number.

What if I Lost my USPS Tracking number?

If you have lost your tracking number and USPS receipt, the post office will not assist you in obtaining tracking information as they do not store the tracking number and identification. In this case you will have to wait as your mail will take a long time to reach the destination (for international mail it takes 28 working days).

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I Check my USPS Tracking number?

Visit the USPS tracking website. Enter the tracking number manually or use the cut and paste functions on your computer. Click the Search button and wait for the tracking screen to load. Please read the shipping information displayed for the estimated delivery time of your package.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Track my parcel post office

There are several ways to track a USPS package by visiting a tracking portal, such as phone, email, or text. But generally people prefer to go straight if it is a domestic package/package or if a foreign package is used.

How can I track my parcel?

You can track your package by clicking on:
Step 1 : Click Tracking Codes.
Step 2 : Enter the tracking code.
Step 3 : Click on "Continue".
Step 4 : Here you can see the full path and status of your package.

Can I track my parcel without a tracking number?

The first way a sender can track a package without a tracking number is to track it using a reference number. Here's how it works: When creating a shipment, the sender has the option to assign a reference number to the shipment. This can be an order number or a simple description of the product.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can you pick up a package at the post office?

If a signature confirmation is required and you are not at home, the postman will drop this package off at the local post office and you can easily collect it from the post office before it is delivered. If the package has been delivered and you know the carrier, you will find it on the journey.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can i track my parcel without a tracking number for free

As with other carriers, go to DHL's main website to find your package without a tracking number. Select the Advanced Tracking Options option under Shipment Tracking.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to track USPS packages without a tracking number?

You can track your USPS packages without a tracking number. Create a free USPS account and start tracking your packages.

How can I track a package on my computer?

Click on the package you want to track. Clicking on a package opens up more details, including the current location and post office where the last package was. You can use your control panel to track your package even if it no longer has a tracking number or if there is no tracking number associated with your package.

Why do I need a tracking number for my mail?

Tracking your packages and emails with a tracking number is a better and easier way for both you and the company to know where your package is. The tracking number provides the most accurate and accurate information about your package compared to other tracking methods.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I track a lost ups tracking number?

The second way to lose your UPS tracking number is to track your package with the UPS InfoNote option. This is a specially designed service in the event that UPS tries to deliver a package, but the carrier cannot find your address.

Bike parts diagram

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Track my parcel south africa

To track your package to the South African Post Office (SAPO) with Track My Parcel, select South Africa Post Office (SAPO) from the drop-down list, enter your AWB, invoice number or tracking code in the form above and click Subscribe .

:brown_circle: What is parcel tracking number?

The tracking number is a unique identifier for the package, consisting of numbers and letters. It is automatically created by the courier company when the box is registered for delivery. The Post and Courier use an auto mechanic tracking number or standard package classification to deliver to their destination.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can i track my parcel without a tracking number lookup

How can I track my package without a tracking number? with the reference number assigned to your shipment. You can also use FedEx InSight to track packages without a tracking number. FedEx InSight is a value-added service that can take eligible customers to a new level of transparency.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can i track my parcel without a tracking number customer service

Changes to the order information may also change the tracking number. Another reason why you can't track your package online could be that you're checking the wrong tracking number because of these changes. If you cannot find the changed tracking number, please contact the courier company.

Ups coupon code

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I track a UPS package without a tracking number?

If you are thinking about how I can track a package without a tracking number, there are two things you can do: 1. Use the UPS tracking reference number first. You will receive this reference number with your order.

:brown_circle: How can I track FedEx shipments without a tracking number?

If you do not have access to a tracking number, you can track your shipments online using the reference number assigned to your shipment. You can also use FedEx InSight to track packages without a tracking number.

Track my parcel dhl

To track your package, start your message with "Track" and then enter your 10-digit tracking number. Enter ONLY the guide number in the subject field and send it to track @. Simply send an SMS with the invoice number to 07720 334 455 and DHL will reply with an SMS with the latest information about your package.

What is DHL Express delivery?

DHL is a transport company specializing in the delivery of goods by air, sea, rail and land. It operates both commercial transportation and postal services for its customers.

When do I get tracking number for my order?

First of all, you have to wait for the order to be shipped. When preparing to ship purchases, the seller reserves a tracking number with the delivery service, which starts tracking within 15 days of placing the order with the delivery service.

What to do if you cant track a package?

If you understand everything correctly, but still can't track the delivery, please contact the courier company where you requested the delivery. You have lost access to your email account and forgot to write down your tracking number first. Please check your email or contact the carrier to explain the situation.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Best package tracking app for iphone

17TRACK is the best iPhone tracking app. You can find the official app by going to the largest tracking platform. The 17TRACK tracking application has the advantage of being able to track more than 220 operators.

What is the best time tracker app?

The best time tracking apps 2018-2019. boomer. Boomr is a payroll app with lots of cool features to solve some of the biggest time tracking problems like B. work compliance and overtime.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Shop package tracking app

Store: Parcel and Order Tracking is a parcel tracking app for iOS and Android. There is also a web version. This application has a sleek and minimalistic design and syncs with Gmail. This helps the service to automatically track new packages that arrive in the user's email.

How do you track a package from Walmart?

To track your Walmart order, you can enter your Walmart seller tracking number in the rectangular box above and then click the Track button. Detailed monitoring results are immediately displayed in a new window.

How to track your shipments?

• Go to Manage Shipments > All by searching for it in the left column of the Easyship dashboard.
  • Here you see an overview of all your shipments.
  • Tag pending A tag is pending, that is, the tag has not yet been generated.

How to track a package from Amazon?

Amazon Fulfillment Package Tracking Open your Amazon delivery confirmation email. Click the "Package Tracking" link in the email. Wait for the web page to load. Copy the link to this page to your clipboard. Paste the copied link into the search box above or add it to the Packages app.

Shipping delays

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How accurate is Amazon tracking?

Amazon's methodology for keeping actual tracking stats is imprecise. They are VERY careful to only enter valid tracking numbers for shipped orders. They can verify any tracking number 2448 hours after it's shipped to make sure it's moving and traceable.