Pachuco Cross Meaning

Pachuco Cross Meaning

What are the different meanings of Pachuko Cross Tattoo? 3

Oh, right there!

I have a very important question.

My grandmother moved recently and owns what is now known as Pachuco Cross. With my great uncle Ils taient tous les deux dans l'armée dans les années 60. Aucun d'eux ne voulait me tatouage e depuis lors ka matlab bataayega, diraient fit. I know that one of the meanings of this tattoo is the trinity of children, you and the Holy Spirit. The second means you have rival gang members or the police. I was wondering if anyone else knows what this tattoo means. I want answers and I want to know why this is such a big secret.

Pachuko tattoos

Pachuco Cross Meaning

Pachuco Cross Meaning

My grandmother has only one tattoo. He was also a soldier in the 5060s, I believe in the Vietnam War. I can't even find the story. It sits between your thumb and index finger in your hand.

My mother also made this tattoo on her right calf between the ankle and the knee, there are dots and 2 lines (spokes) below the cross section, these hands are faded and it is still a secret. . All he told me was that he was a puppet and that he had great power and responsibility. At 68 in Quartz Hill CA? In the early 70's) but she's not spanish To get to the pass, do they always fire them, after all اسپ 30,000 with all sponsors and payments? Honorable and recognized feminists will take power ...) Finally, at that time they had CRUZ PACHECO. And wherever she went (at the time we went to Hawaii without extradition), whenever we were in trouble or the Spaniards saw the cross, her attitude changed (she was a girl! Mexican smuggler), but she was respectful, fearful. And was humiliated. . Protect you I will be careful when you see the cross. He never showed up. In desperate need (he would have told them they would move it (salmon, Filipino, Tongan, American and older people obviously know about Spanish tattoos) but once we found out we were safe And taking care of 2 daughters). . You, my Spanish stepdaughter and I moved to Arizona (and Beye Rd Social Street) and I actually saw PACHECO CROSS in action and I saw that my mother is Mexican, looks like LOL, she told him Spanish. I talked, my son is being taken away safely. Cared for by my mother She is treated like a warrior grandmother and secretly becomes her healer, doctor, counselor (yes, she is guilty). (Another woman with Grandma) Mom told me she would tell me if she gave me mine and I would understand why her family forbade her, but we were never without her family ... in his neighborhood where we lived and just a crazy dengue and he was gone! Edit by document. I wanted to know (all of the above information was that someone read Sharon / ndy Starr and remembered it? Richard Starr? Is?

It will take 12 seconds for the answer questions to appear, so you can click on the [Add Answer] box. Is my laptop slow?

This is a common tattoo, especially on Latin teenagers, and has no group affiliation.

People do this to influence their taste.

This question is not clear to me either.

Pachuco Cross Meaning