P And C License

P And C License

What is the difference between a P / C license and a personal line license?

Yes, that's right. P&C stands for IARD. I now

Personal management permission

P And C License

P And C License

Personal insurance license

There is a difference. Private insurance deals with auto and general insurance. Loss insurance (License II) includes auto / marine / commercial / guarantor bonds etc. For more information on insurance, visit your own state's website. You may have to take a big test to get a P&CLL license, but most insurers will pay for it if you already have a private line.

P And C License

P And C License

Many states in our large country have similar coverage on license type matters. In most of them, there are two types, in my opinion, life / health and P / C (property / accidents. (2)) exam.

I think some states like Florida and Texas need sales damage and property inspections. However, you can contact your insurance department. Private tracks are private autos / mayors / boats / motorcycles etc. If you have a P / C license like mine, you can sell personal and business insurance.

P And C License

P And C License

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. And limited lines.

No private road license. There are two types of insurance licenses (no investment here): Life, Accident and Illness DP&C. Private lines are usually mayors, cars, sailors, etc.

P And C License