Outstanding Loss Reserves (OSLR)

Outstanding Loss Reserves (OSLR),

What is The Meaning of Outstanding Loss Reserves (OSLR)?

For inmates, complaints that have been reported to inmates have not been resolved, so the final price is unknown.

Literal Meanings of Outstanding Loss Reserves (OSLR)

Outstanding:

Meanings of Outstanding:
  1. No payment, termination or ■■■■■■■■■.

Sentences of Outstanding
  1. Excellent performance equipment

2. There is still a lot of work to be done.

Synonyms of Outstanding

bosting, to be done, famous, fabulous, haunting, magic, mean, historic, neat, terrific, notable, virtuoso, superb, not/never to be forgotten, amazing, unpaid, great, indelible, skilful, special, undone, fab, vivid, receivable

Loss:

Meanings of Loss:
  1. The fact or action of losing something or someone.

Sentences of Loss
  1. Avoid wasting time

Synonyms of Loss

forfeiture, disappearance, deprivation, depletion, forgetting, dropping, losing, diminution, mislaying, misplacement, impoverishment, waste, privation, erosion, overlooking, dissipation, reduction, squandering

Reserves:

Meanings of Reserves:
  1. Keep for future use.

2. Make sure (rooms, seats, tickets, etc.) are reserved for specific people to use.

3. Avoid making decisions or judgments without consideration or evidence.

4. Delivery of products that are not required for immediate use, but are available when needed.

5. A force that is prevented from working to strengthen or protect others or in addition to the regular armed forces and is available in case of an emergency.

6. Extra players who are potential substitutes for the team.

7. Space is reserved for special use.

8. Lack of warmth, openness or expression.

9. Abbreviation for minimum price.

10. (For ceramic or textile decoration) An area where the original material or background color is visible.

Sentences of Reserves
  1. Take out half the dough and keep the other half.

2. Seats are reserved for him in the front row.

3. I kept my point of view on your abilities until it happened again.

4. Australia has significant reserves of coal, gas and uranium.

5. These people are kept in the reservation center and can be taken anywhere.

6. I am an alternate prostitute for the World Cup team.

Synonyms of Reserves

cache, silence, relief, diffidence, unwillingness to open up, prearrange for, stock, timidity, put away, hoard, spare, formality, frigidity, accumulation, fund, self-restraint, self-effacement, inhibition, bespeak, charter, conserve, preserve, arrange in advance, make a reservation for, secondary

Outstanding Loss Reserves (OSLR) means,

For prisoners, this is a complaint that has been reported to the prisoner but not resolved, so the final price is not yet known.

Outstanding:

Meanings of Outstanding:
  1. No payment, termination or ■■■■■■■■■.

Synonyms of Outstanding

swell, wizard, illustrious, unattended to, unsettled, impressive, undischarged, important, momentous, excellent, boss, first-rate, consequential, ■■■■■■■■■ capital, top-hole, remarkable, first-class, catchy, smashing, in arrears

Reserves:

Meanings of Reserves:
  1. Avoid issuing (judgments or judgments) without consideration or evidence.

Sentences of Reserves
  1. I was backing up for the World Cup team.

Synonyms of Reserves

coldness, store, bank, lay aside, uncommunicativeness, set aside, fallback, withhold, put to one side, secure, coolness, stand-offishness, second-string, hang on to, retain, reservoir, pool, earmark, put aside, taciturnity, lack of warmth, keep back, auxiliary, reticence, hold back, unresponsiveness, order, save

Outstanding Loss Reserves (OSLR):

1. For inmates, this is a complaint that has been reported to the inmate but not resolved, so the final price is not known.

Outstanding:

Meanings of Outstanding:
  1. Has not been paid, terminated or ■■■■■■■■.

Synonyms of Outstanding

pending, amazeballs, champion, in the red, bonzer, not done, out of this world, delinquent, signal, topping, arresting, superlative, celebrated, owing, spiffing, badass, masterful, unforgettable, masterly, bad, pre-eminent, noteworthy, magnificent, due, fine, to be paid, crack, brill

Reserves:

Meanings of Reserves:
  1. A force that is prevented from working to strengthen or protect others, or is available with regular armed forces and in emergencies.

2. Extra players who are possible substitutes in the team.

3. Minimum price abbreviation.

4. (Ceramic or textile decoration) The area where the original material or background color is visible.

Sentences of Reserves
  1. I'll keep my point of view on your abilities until I do it again.

2. I am an alternative prostitute for the World Cup team.

Synonyms of Reserves

secretiveness, self-containment, engage, emergency, detachment, stand-in, inhibitedness, delay, froideur, postpone, book, replacement, supply, constraint, extra, distance, keep in reserve, hire, shyness, bag, substitute, unapproachability, aloofness, put off, stockpile, defer