How Do You Define Outside Sales?
Definition of Outside Sales: Field service is the sale of a product or service by a sales person who physically travels to that location to meet with potential customers. Field workers work independently of the formal office environment or the team's formal environment. You often travel to meet customers face to face and build relationships with existing customers.
- Field Force Sales consists of professionals who work physically in the field, away from the office, to bring business from business.
- The job characteristics of a sales representative do not include specific office hours with specific working hours or office environment.
- Field representatives often travel, meet customers, entertain potential customers, and are available whenever customers need help.
- Sales representative fees include travel budgets such as car rental or airfare, hotel accommodation and recreational expenses.
- Due to the nature of their work, sales representatives are more expensive than in-sales sales. But outsiders also generate more business.
- With technological advances such as video conferencing, internal and external work is increasingly becoming hybrid.
Literal Meanings of Outside Sales
Meanings of Outside:
Exceeding or moving a boundary or limit.
Out of bounds
The side or outer surface of something.
The appearance of something or something.
Located on or near the outer surface of an object.
You do not belong to any particular group or you do not belong to any particular group
As high as possible
Not within the boundaries or boundaries of a single place.
Sentences of Outside
There is a child at the door
High shipping costs keep you out of the price range
Save file history
Was he as straight as he looked outside?
Turn on the outside light
I need outside help
New monthly payments based on external estimates, which can reach up to $ 8 per line
The dog barks outside
Synonyms of Outside
outer, exteriorly, temporary, out of the house, peripatetic, husk, out-of-doors, outer side, shell, facade, skin, consulting, consultant, outward, outdoors, independent, outermost, sheath, external, exterior, visiting, on the outside, crust, frontage, covering, outer layer
Meanings of Sales:
Exchanging goods for money, selling something.
The store or retailer sells products at a time-reduced discount.
Sentences of Sales
We stopped selling
January sales will begin this week
Synonyms of Sales
transaction, selling, deal, disposal, bargain, vending