Outback Steakhouse Curbside Takeaway

Tip (too much?) Or no tip for Outback Stacks Curbside (snatch)? 3

You can call outback stacks for roadside service, place your order, then pick up your parking space and deliver and check your food. You give them a cash / credit card and they return the exchange / signature.

If it's an order of $ 15 or $ 70, do you give the same tip (almost the same service) or as a percentage?

Or not even tipping ...?

And when you work in Outback, what do your customers usually do? What is Tip Percentage? No suggestions? is very?

I work on Outback Stacks Curbside Takeout and it definitely involves more than just carrying a bag with a check, thank you very much!

I work in the most popular countryside so it is usually very busy.

As a team worker in Togo, depending on my position on the team, my job is to sort out the 30 orders, name them correctly, keep the $ 3,000 cash drawer straight, manage schedules correctly and systematically, a Extra retention, sometimes to pack 15. Grill in the right bag one by one (salads and applications come first, main course later) Make sure everything is in the right order, cooked to the right temperature, make sure the ingredients are ordered, bread, Ah, M, etc.

It's very tiring on weekends, you have to try to find everything for بڑے 80 for a big bag of food and you don't have to earn anything for it.

We have the best stuff in Togo, we tag everything and we pack and pack everything (even your stacked vegetables, we don't put it in a melted bag) so we know That the order is complete and correct.

Very fast work.

Pure Valentine's Day because customers will be begging / carrying and standing like cattle in our small area and on the street when we have to carry food bags around them and they will not move! It really slows us down! (Sorry i'm just scolding)

I didn't expect 15% because, unlike waiters, I always get a decent salary without the unfortunate number of guests who earn $ 2.65 an hour. (Because they have suggestions)

Anything more than $ 5 (normal) to answer your question will make you happy. If everyone gives such suggestions, it will be a good day.

Some people tip over because they know we've done a good job.

Some people even give a 15% tip to be so good, and we remember that!

If everyone left such a tip, the day would be easier.

All tips are distributed equally to each Togolese worker on each cut and at the end of each shift. On the busiest days, the number of people is usually about 45, 23 at midnight and during the week.

10% if they look at you quickly and politely (this is almost always in the backwoods on the sidewalk). I know they're not for you, but it's hard to make sure your food is clean, well cooked and always delicious instead of being canned. In addition, your car has problems with proper ordering, service, packaging and delivery. $ x Tip per order is unfair because larger orders are more difficult.

Speaking of swimming pools, I would suggest you give me a tip. Have you ever heard of a website called ty tippers.com?

Saying jlo is a real tip.

I worked (or wanted to be) at a really fancy waitress place in the UK and said if you get great service (and I know what to do) look at my resume profile people don't advise, They do all the mental and emotional work. Emotional stuff, so I quit working.

Obviously roadside tips etc are not available in UK so you can see this place with bad conscience.

Expect only first class meals and uninterrupted service.

I actually work inside. (Hate, drag) :) Everyone should remember that servers earn 13 2.13 per euro. They have rent suggestions. It doesn't matter what extra dollars you have, but 8 hours shift means a lot to the server.

When ordering sidewalks, they usually charge a little more than the waiter. Still, they went back to Ken, brought food, ran away in the rain * while * answering calls, taking orders, and using their credit cards. Your work is much busier than you think. I would say 10% ... take care while sitting in the car. If you don't like it, $ 2 is a nice touch ... and as I said, it really adds an 8 hour shift while you're standing.

Take the food inside

I give road workers کا 2 or $ 3 a bag of food. $ 3 per bag if they are cheerful / friendly or look overwhelmed. $ 2 per bag on standard currency exchange. Since I am clearly a pig, if the recipient is a woman, I will exchange it for the nearest dollar.