Ourlounge

Ourlounge

What is our living room?

What Our Lounge is an optional platform that McDonalds restaurants can use to provide restaurant staff and managers with a simple, interactive website. ourlounge gives staff and managers access to the tools and information they can use in the restaurant.We ask you how to create an account in our salon.To create a crew member account, go to. (If you already have an account, log in and proceed to the next step.) Once the account is created, click Bravo! Symbol. You will be redirected to where you want to click Create Account.

You might also be wondering what discount do McDonalds employees get?

You also get a 50% discount when you buy 2 meals at the same time, only in the shop you work in. For other items there is no 50% discount. For company employees (not safe for affiliates), however, there are also McDPerks who offer employee discounts.

So what is Peoplestuff?

People Stuff is an online recruiting portal that allows employees to book vacations, update addresses and personal information, book training courses and view their pay slips online.

Is McDonalds closed for Christmas?

According to Womply, a small business software provider, 92% of local retailers are closed during the holidays and four out of five restaurants are closed. Many large restaurant chains will also close on Wednesday, but many Starbucks, McDonalds and Dunkin stores will also open, as well as IHOP, Dennys and Waffle House.

Where does the steak in McDonald’s burgers come from?

Original answer: Where does McDonald’s steak come from?

It comes from cows raised mainly in the United States, but also in Australia, Canada and New Zealand. They use charcuterie-based fillings like chuck, round steak, and roast beef, which are painted and formed into hamburger patties.

How can I quit my job at McDonalds?

Simply speak to your team leader and inform her in writing. If you have the right to work, be courteous and give two weeks’ notice.

How does McDonald’s vacation pay work?

Paid leave You are entitled to four weeks of paid leave per year or part of the year. If you work 5 days a week, you are entitled to 20 paid vacation days per week. According to the regulation, it is not possible to postpone the holidays to next year.

What discount do McDonalds employees get in the UK?

McDonalds offers its 85,000 employees in the UK an employee discount card as soon as they join the chain. The card offers employees five standard discounts, including a mid-value meal for £ 2.99, a premium meal for £ 1.99 or a sandwich for £ 2.99.

How do I access my Metime paycheck?

Some people also receive pay slips by email. Hi, if you haven’t figured it out yet, log into Metime. Go to the menu at the top right of the page. Click People Essentials. This will take you to the Essential People Information page. On the left there should be a green box with:

How can I get a McDonald’s employee discount?

To see if a restaurant is participating, open the McDonalds global mobile app and click on Location. Then choose a restaurant near you and click on the offers of that place. If the restaurant participates, the national employee discount offer will be displayed.

Can I reduce my hours?

Can your employer reduce working hours or fire you?

The short answer is only if your employment contract allows it. Your employer cannot fire you or ask you to work less if your employment contract allows it. If not, your employer will need to negotiate a contract change.

Can I change my schedule at McDonalds?

Yes, you can change your schedule.

How can I change McDonald’s bank details?

Do it yourself EDIT YOUR PERSONAL DATA Login Click My Profile on the left side of the page Click the Change Requests tab from here you can change your bank details and contact details. This includes address, telephone numbers, emergency contacts, etc.

How can I change my email address in our lounge?

Update your email address in MyStuff and our lounge by following the steps below: If you are logged in, click on your initials / profile photo next to the welcome xxx message on the top right of the home page. In the menu on the right, click Details. Change your email address.

How can I change my availability on dayforce 2019?

Click the Edit drop-down menu to change availability. Click Change Default Availability. Dayforce shows current availability. When you hover over a specific day, the Not Available, All Day and Copy Previous Day buttons appear.

Ourlounge