Ortega Taco Shells

Ortega Taco Shells

Does anyone remember the commercial from the 80's where the Mexican said he liked me?

Yes! I remember that ad. I'm getting used to it. Not sure, but you might want to try it here.

I don't know, but I remembered an ad when he said it was a taco that broke when you drank your first tea. And I think he's also a famous Spanish actor.

I found! Link (but if that doesn't work, go to YouTube and find the Ortega 1990 ad

Ortega Taco Shells

Ortega Taco Shells

Does anyone remember the commercial of the 80's where Mexico said it liked me? ۔

I thought it was an Ortega ad, but I wanted to see it. I searched YouTube and other potential suspects without L. do you remember? The actor is a Mexican-looking man with a bullet wound in his chest and chest. He takes the ss-kinematic gesture, if he tastes the gesture, he goes through all the eggs and says: Look, look, look at all my eggs and everything goes through!

Yes! I remember that ad. I'm getting used to it. Not sure, but you want to see it here.

I don't know, but I remember an ad that said it was a taco that broke when you drank your first tea. And I think he's also a famous Spanish actor.

Ortega Taco Shells