Definition of Organizational behavior:
The study of organizational behavior includes areas of research dedicated to improving job performance, increasing job satisfaction, promoting innovation, and encouraging leadership. Each has its own recommended actions, such as reorganizing groups, modifying compensation structures, or changing methods of performance evaluation.
Actions and attitudes of individuals and groups toward one another and toward the organization as a whole, and its effect on the organizations functioning and performance.
Organizational behavior (OB) is the academic study of the ways people act within groups. Its principles are applied primarily in attempts to make businesses operate more effectively.
How to use Organizational behavior in a sentence?
- The study of organizational behavior is a foundation of corporate human resources.
- Early studies determined the importance of group dynamics in business productivity.
- Having a good organizational behavior model will keep everyone in your company acting properly so that people respect your company.
- In our study group, we all went over organizational behavior , which would help us work in a group together better.
- The organizational behavior was studied closely as we intended to examine the nature of the relationships of the parties involved.
- Organizational behavior is the study of how people behave within groups.
Meaning of Organizational behavior & Organizational behavior Definition