Orange Light On Furnace

Orange Light On Furnace

I have more Rnace 90 Rheem and 2 green lights are on but the orange light is flickering. Any ideas?

I think Raheem Race is for the orange glow fire sensor. If it is stable, there is a strong fire detection signal. If it blinks, the signal is weak. Try clearing the fire sensor.

Orange Light On Furnace

Orange Light On Furnace

I have more Rnace 90 Rheem and 2 green lights are on but the orange light is flickering. Any ideas? ^

2 Green LEDs continue, but Orange LEDs continue to glow. Just face the cold wind. Thoughts

update

The donkey either doesn't call or tries to communicate. Maybe the panel? I cleaned the fire sensor and it is still the same.

Orange Light On Furnace

Orange Light On Furnace

I have more Rnace 90 Rheem and 2 green lights are on but the orange light is flickering. Any ideas?

2 Green LEDs continue, but Orange LEDs continue to glow. Just face the cold wind. Thoughts

update

The donkey either doesn't call or try to communicate. Maybe the panel? I cleaned the fire sensor and it is still the same.

Orange Light On Furnace

Orange Light On Furnace

I have more Rains 90 RAM and 2 green lights on but the orange light is flickering. Any ideas? ۔

2 green LEDs are on, but the orange LEDs keep shining. Only face cold air. Thoughts?

update

Gaddy either doesn't call or tries to make contact. Could this be a control panel? I cleaned the fire sensor and it is still the same.

I think the RAM race is for the orange glow fire sensor. If it is stable, it is a strong fire detection signal. If it blinks, the signal is weak. Try clearing the fire sensor.

Orange Light On Furnace