Oração De São Marcos E São Manso

Just like Marcos's story, just want the humble and the angel?

You misinterpret prayers.

Only Marcus and only Marcus against all mischief

Only Marcus marked me and only Manso loves me. Jesus Christ walks with me or with my heart and I take part or bad blood, holy abounds among me If my enemies are in a bad condition, don't be angry with Mess because for Marcos Monte I want you in it. There were oxen and oxen. And they made them before the security of the houses in the houses, if my enemies live under my left foot under their feet and live with them, then like these words I have Marcos and only soft-spoken words, I Repeated: Ask, what are you, present in the house, that you are landing, the dog of this line, retired from Cayman, that did nothing against me, is neither alive nor will ■■■, And knock on the left hand of the one at the door, hoping you'll find him soon Jesus Christ, by our understanding, descended from the cross, I'm like Pilate, Hades and Kiev were about to hang Christ, and I I accept persecution, I am like Jesus Christ Himself, when He was praying in prayer, £ £ turned and surrounded by His enemies Finished or like the words of Jesus Christ, St. Mark and one of all the demons of the ■■■■■, Doe created animals and of everything or I want to oppose it, living and ■■■■, body and soul, and two Mice soul, m Rye and hidden, not justice, nor my two enemies who want to hurt me, body and soul. I am always tidying up my house, roads and places to travel, everyone can find a standard life along the way before they ask me for help for my needs. With the Sunnah prayer, I will have a friend from all over the world and everyone will love me, and no one will be respected.

Asp is the most useful.