Definition of Optimum:
The most favorable conditions or level for growth, reproduction, or success.
Which is the best result coming from a certain series of circumstances.
Most conducive to a favorable outcome; best.
Synonyms of Optimum
Best, Capital, Champion, Choice, Chosen, Cream, Elect, Elite, Excellent, Exceptional, Exemplar, Extraordinary, Fat, Finest, First-class, First-rate, Flower, For the best, Greatest, Handpicked, Ideal, Matchless, Model, Nonesuch, Nonpareil, Optimal, Paragon, Paramount, Peerless, Perfect, Perfection, Pick, Picked, Prime, Prize, Queen, Quintessence, Quintessential, Select, Sterling, Superlative, Supreme, Surpassing, The best, The best ever, The tops, The very best, Unexcelled, Unique, Unmatchable, Unmatched, Unparalleled, Unsurpassed, Very best, Best, Most favourable, Most advantageous, Most appropriate, Ideal, Perfect, Prime, Optimal, Model, Peak, Pinnacle, Zenith, Highest point, High point, Crown, Crest, Summit, Top, Tip, Apex, Apogee
How to use Optimum in a sentence?
- Taylor loved spending time tweaking everything possible under the hood and he wasnt happy unless his car operated at optimum performance levels at all times.
- I have made a lot of changes in the way I drive in order to achieve optimum fuel efficiency, such as accelerating more slowly, keeping my speed below 70mph on the interstate, and having as little weight inside my car as possible.
- The optimum childbearing age.
- Daily exercising and consuming fruits, vegetables, and plenty of water will keep your body performing at an optimum level. We all seem to take our health for granted, until something happens. Get on the proper path today and start your way towards optimum health NOW!.
- The plant grows within a range of 68 and 78°F, the optimum being 74°.
Meaning of Optimum & Optimum Definition