One Is The Loneliest Number Beatles

Is Uno port tres Dog ht or One the Beatles' Lonet number? 3

Everyone knows this song with lyrics:

"One of them is the only number you have already done.

Two can be as bad as one

This number is number one.

(Number) One of them is loneliness.

(Number) is the only number you will do.

(Unfortunately, not all text is customizable due to limitations.)

Well, I always thought it was a song called "One is the Lonely Number" and it was sung by the Beatles. That means he corrected me, and the song was actually called "OneÃ" and was composed by the "Three Dog htÃ" group. Registered

Well, I looked up and found that he was right. Many, many people think it was played by the Beatles.

All I want to know is why. Why all these misunderstandings? Did the Beatles cover the song? Am I totally wrong and is this the Beatles song? In what year and in what year are we?

It confused me for a long time. Thank you for your help!

No ... four amazing songs never cover ...

GreenIV is very wrong. Harry Nelson is more friends with George Harrison, John Lennon and Ringo Starr than Paul McCartney. Harry was never signed to Apple Records (the Beatles label), never recorded for Apple, and never wrote songs for Apple. He never made the cover of Wattoo U, written by Bad Fingers Pat Ham and Tom Evans and recorded for Apple Records. Wittet You is an Apple publication. So Paul's comment about selling songs to three dogs is wrong.

I also don't agree with the comment of the person who asked the question that many people thought it was the Beatles. Some people think so, but many don't.

Harry Nelson wrote the song. Paul was / was a friend of McCartney. Harry wrote the song for Apple Records so Paul could sell it, because he was a member of the label. Three dogs sold for HT. The Beatles did not record. Amy Mann did this film for Magnolia. The version is also excellent.

This page can help you.

D:

One for three dogs or one of the Beatles' Lonet numbers?

Everyone knows this song, its lyrics are:

"Only numbers will make you.

Two can be as bad as one

This number is number one.

(Number) is the only number you had ...

Your father is right! It was recorded by 3dog ht and it's a really good band! I have seen them live for many years! No, the Beatles had nothing to do with this song !! Thanks for the question !!!

It doesn't even look like the Beatles.