Omayra Sanchez Eyes

Omayra Sanchez Eyes

Why are your eyes full? ۔

There was a girl in Colama named Omera Sanchez, I think, in 1985, after a volcano erupted. His throat was drowned in the abominable water which made him very ill. Media is about your photos. This is the popular type. In this picture, he is hanging from a pole or rope, basically lifeless, but one thing that surprised me was his intact eyes. When you slap your face, it is not the eyes but the two eyes. Here is the picture:

Stress, high blood pressure, liver failure, toxic diseases, whatever, he is dying. When the capillaries rupture, the eye bleeds a lot and bleeds, which turns into gangrene under the eyelid. Your sexual blood does not circulate well. I also remember that his skin was blue. I don't even need to see this link because his face will be anchored on my body for the rest of my life. I don't remember him surviving, I had to stop following his story, I was so sorry for him I wish I could save him.

I don't think we need to know about such pictures and things. It's very personal and just laughs. After all, it was important for him to see these images in his head.

Umairah Sanchez's eyes

Omayra Sanchez Eyes