Omamori Himari 2nd Season

Is Omamori the second season for us? ۔

Because there are two, please answer both :)

Is Omamori our second season? Because the ending is like eating sushi and not like the other happy ending like Yuto ends with Hemari.

2. Is it weird for a girl to see this cell phone? I like hard scenes ...

As far as your first question is concerned, the production project for the second season is yet to be announced and has not been announced yet. The manga is still running, but I doubt there will be another season soon, as the end of the ■■■■■ is exactly the opposite of the current manga route. Personally, I think this mobile phone will be the second season because there are so many questions answered.

As for your second question, I don't think it's weird that girls look at this cell phone. Of course there are all the pretty girls in the main character, but what's the point if the script is good and the animation is good? There is no such thing as this mobile phone is only for boys / girls.

Help for example !!!

General Our Episode 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7OOeAptq6E

Is this our second season? 3

1. Is Omamori our second season? Because the ending is like eating sushi and, unlike the other happy ending, it ends with Hemari like Yuto.

2. Is it weird for a girl to see this cell phone? I like some difficult situations ...

As far as your first question is concerned, the production project of the second season is yet to be announced and is yet to be announced. Work on the manga is still in progress, but I doubt that another season will come anytime soon, as the end of the anime is the exact opposite of the path it is currently taking. Personally, I think this mobile phone will be the second season because there are so many questions answered.

As far as your second question is concerned, I don't think it's ridiculous for girls to look at this mobile phone. Sure, there are all the pretty girls here in the main character, but if the script is good and the animation is good, what's the point? There is no anime for boys / girls only.

Help for example !!!

Omamori our episode 1

This page can help you.

D:

Is this our second season?

1. Is Omamori another season for us? Because the ending is like eating sushi and, unlike the other happy ending, it ends with Hemari like Yuto.

2. Is it weird for a girl to see this cell phone? I like some difficult situations ...

Now that the manga is over, it's safe to say that the anime is running out, considering that the anime lasted for three years before the manga ended. Although the manga certainly has more to offer than anime, the ending is very similar. Happily, the group is still trying to get Yuuto to dream about people and ayakashi, and it ends in anime and manga.

While I love the characters and the story, and would love to see them both continue, until someone else becomes an arc, we've seen everything we're going to see in this story.

Will there be another season?

Unfortunately Season 2 is not here yet Xd (sighs) The ending is a bit difficult and happy so I don't want to but I still want Season 2

This anime must have more stations like other anime ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss There are ....... I want PLUSEEEEEEEEEEE and I like that best anime !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!