Old Navy Return Policy

Old Navy Return Policy

What is the Old Navy's return policy if there is no receipt?

Hey, I work in the Old Navy. Technically, without a receipt, you can do everything for the goods certificate, which is basically a check that is sent to you and will arrive within 10 business days. Your delivery of goods, the cashier fills in all your data, name, address, etc. And enter the item value (always the current sales number for this item).

But if you want to exchange something for a different size or color, you can ask the cashier or the manager. They will probably let it happen and you will have a fair trade. Not guaranteed, but very likely.

This page can help you.

Come back:

What is the Old Navy's return policy if there is no receipt?

I received the shirt and I wanted to exchange it for something else.

Return to the old marina

Returns without verbal receipt

For ongoing sales, the return is issued by post in the form of a product certificate, e.g.

A valid identification document is required to process all returns without a verbal receipt or to exchange a non-transferable certificate by post.

Call him Tell them about your situation and ask for directions. Since these changes are made after Christmas, they will not require a receipt or tag.

Old Navy Return Policy

Old Navy Return Policy

If you still have tags, you'll get credit. If you do not have a label, I do not know your guidelines.

Can I find someone who works at the store or not?

Old Navy Return Policy