Old Navy Dog

Old Navy Dog

Does anyone know what the Old Navy dog ​​breed is?

Magic, an arid terrier mix, has been rescued from the streets of San Jose. The magic company remains the unofficial mascot. The Old Navy held a competition in June 2006 to select a new pet dog in place of the Magic National Search. Peco, from Wax Beach, Kalia, was announced as the new Old Navy Shubanker on July 23, 2006.

He looks like a stray dog ​​but the only thing I can see in him is a German shepherd, I can't imagine what a stray dog ​​he is, just look at my avatar, this is my stray dog I don't know what he did with it, but I know his mother has a bread / shepherd mix and I don't see those dogs in it.

Like an old English sheep dog.

Old Navy Dog

Old Navy Dog

Magic, an Ardale Terrier Mix, has been recovered from the streets of San Jose. The magic company remains the unofficial mascot. The Old Navy held a competition in June 2006 to select a new pet dog to turn Magic into a national search competition. Pico, a mixed race from Kalia, Venice Beach, was announced as the new Old Navy Shubankar on July 23, 2006.

He looks like a stray dog ​​but the only thing I can see in him is a German shepherd, I can't imagine what kind of stray dog ​​he is, just look at my avatar, this is my stray dog I don't know what he did with it, but I know his mother has a bread / shepherd mix and I don't see those dogs in it.

Old Navy Dog

Old Navy Dog

Does anyone know if the Old Navy is a breed of dog? ۔

Magic, an Airdale Terrier Mix, is rescued from the streets of San Jose. Magic is the unofficial mascot of the company. The Old Navy turned magic into a national search competition in June 2006 to select a new pet dog. Pico, a mixed-race man from Venice Beach, Kalia, was announced as the new Old Navy Shubanker on July 23, 2006.

He looks like a stray dog ​​but the only thing I can see in him is a German shepherd, I can't guess what kind of stray dog ​​he is, just look at my avatar, this is my stray dog I don't know what he did with it, but I do know that his mother is a bread / shepherd mix and I don't see these dogs in it.

Old Navy Dog