Oi Meu Chapa

Oi Meu Chapa

Does anyone know that B me does not pass O BADGER, failed in this, my H C C PICAPAU has not been released ???

Badger has no name.

The Nesta Nova series, Universal Animation Studios, used either Woodpecker and friends, as well as new rising figures such as the new Hawk or Toya, to compare or contrast Zika Volti in its moves, or the Alloprado Datour Catfish and Unknown badger who always says: Hi Mai Si!

Year!

fdemenezes01

Oi Meu Chapa

Oi Meu Chapa

Does anyone know that AD me does not pass O BADGER, which failed in HI MY C PICAPAU?

Dude, these are just a couple of people who are less afraid of Fala and  really funny ...

Badger has no name.

The Nesta Nova series, Universal Animation Studios, has been using the old-fashioned style for Woodpeckers and Friends since 1947, and for new adults, such as the Hawk or Toya, the Zika vulture, or the Eloprado Dr. Catfish and Badger. Be without a name or compare who always says: Hi, my C!

Year!

fdemenezes01

Oi Meu Chapa

Oi Meu Chapa

Does anyone know that AD AD does not take me to BADGER, which does not fail my CC PICAPAU ???

Dude, these are just a couple of people who are less afraid of Fala and  really funny ...

Badger has no name.

The Nesta Nova series, Universal Animation Studios, has been using old visuals for Pika Pau and his friends since 1947, and has also developed new characters, such as the Hawk or Toya, whose tricks could compete with Zika Volti, or Alprado. Duterte Leila and the anonymous badger who always says: Hi my C!

Year!

fdemenezes01

Oi Meu Chapa