Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)

Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA),

Definition of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA):

1. US federal agency created in 1970 under the US Department Of Labor to establish and enforce standards and laws for working conditions in commercial and industrial sectors. Its recommendations and guidelines (such as those for material safety data sheet) are followed in several other countries as well.

How to use Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) in a sentence?

1. While Mr. Jackson believe that the suits provided to his workers who were handling flammable materials were top-notch and meeting federal standards, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration said he was negligent in the top of safety equipment provided.
  2. My friend came home that day and he informed me that he worked for the occupational safety and health administration .
  3. You should make sure that you are doing things the right way based on the OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH ADMINISTRATION so that you dont get any sanctions.

Meaning of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) & Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Definition

Occupational Safety And Health Administration (OSHA),

Occupational Safety And Health Administration (OSHA): What is the Meaning of Occupational Safety And Health Administration (OSHA)?

• Occupational Safety And Health Administration (OSHA) refers to The US Department of Labor is responsible for managing and enforcing the OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act) 1970.

Literal Meanings of Occupational Safety And Health Administration (OSHA)

Occupational:

Meanings of Occupational:
  1. In connection with work or profession.

Sentences of Occupational
  1. For some health professionals, hepatitis B can be a occupational disease.

Synonyms of Occupational

employment, business, professional, job-related, work, career, vocational

Safety:

Meanings of Safety:
  1. The condition is safe or there is no possibility of damage, loss or injury.

2. The friction line is usually well placed behind the defense.

3. A condom

Sentences of Safety
  1. I had to go for my safety

2. The presence of foam also helps develop the game, as defense often provides a safe haven to explain it.

Synonyms of Safety

security, well-being, protection, welfare

And:

Meanings of And:
  1. It is used to connect words in a language, sentence or part of a sentence that needs to be included.

2. It is used to offer additional comments or penalties.

3. It is used to indicate intention after "to" after some verb and before other verb.

4. Boolean operator which returns I and only if all the operations are one and vice versa has a value of zero.

Sentences of And
  1. If it was an option and it was the worst, he would have left his parents

Synonyms of And

with, also, and, along with, including, added to, as well as, coupled with, too, besides, not to mention, together with, in addition to

Health:

Synonyms of Health

healthiness, good kilter, good trim, good shape, good physical condition, fitness, well-being, haleness, physical fitness, fine fettle

Administration:

Meanings of Administration:
  1. Management process or activity of a company, organization, etc.

2. Government Affairs Administration.

3. Distribute, give or use something.

Sentences of Administration
  1. Daily business management

2. The islanders chose to remain under French rule

3. Oral antibiotic administration

Synonyms of Administration

conduct, authority, guidance, cabinet, dispensing, care, orchestration, supervision, measuring out, delivering, apportioning, governing, meting out, regulating, direction, application, conducting, regime, disbursement, overseeing, distribution, doling out, council

OSHA:

Meanings of OSHA:
  1. (In the United States) Labor Protection Agency.