O Que Pedir De Presente De Aniversário

Where is this birthday present request? 3

My birthday is September 1. Not yet or what you should ask, maybe for iPad 3, which will launch this year, but like yes for iPad 2, it's not worth it.

If not or to ask something, can I ask everything, or what voice do you suggest?

Details:

You are 15 years old.

I'm going to a festival.

Hi you are traveling too

Thanks

Girl F @ shion A waterproof camera isn't cool, but it won't use much ...

Travel with me and celebrate the way the world wins, right? Some extras are always good. 3

Reply Thanks

Kiss

Wow I don't know ... KK ... order a pill ... or clothes, spa day ... On my birthday I asked for an Esprito Santo birthday trip, which I always wanted there.

Ask God or ask in the right voice ... but ask wisely ... ask Him for your blessings ... ask Him, but from your holy place and your life. ..Ask him ... to put more love in your life ... ask him who puts love and peace revives his family and he does not dare to touch any of your family So I'm fine - really worth knowing you .... Jesus loves you _

My God! You're already partying and traveling, that's great for me, but if your country wants to give you something else, Thing can tell you not to go to your favorite band (and Make them friends), make-up (imported or not), re-decorate. Or your room, all the seasons of your favorite series, a tattoo, you can also request a country-specific number card amount so you can go to Mailer Sping with your friends and it stays there. Put it there and do whatever you want ...

Good type

I don't know about you, but it's as cool as a camera, it's underwater.

Good mother

You have the pit you asked for.

But you are not available before the party and the trip?

Try answering me

vlw

bjooooos

For a very large piece of *****

Visit a place you know, not Hawaii.

Oh car