O Que As Tartarugas Comem

Do you know which foods you prefer? Which one do you like

Or do I eat wrinkles?

Turtle or land, it all comes right there, okay, choose and obey or percentage, okay.

Eat

You turtles, on the other hand, a lot of people think you need a lot of quality and quality. Humans never provide adequate food for turtles. As a result, there are animals that have a strong disease due to vitamin deficiency and not because of the development of two turtles. Sufficient heat should be provided to harden the nails (dry and crushed eggs should be placed on top of two meals served at least three times a week for drying or heating).

Only nutritious animals, that is, they eat animal proteins (small portions, mangoes, insects, etc.) and vegetarians (people, vegetables and fruits). Or it is important to offer and distribute food daily in your absence.

Your pet is advised by Ta to stay happy and healthy - these elements can be administered together or alternately on weekdays:

1. 85% of vegetables data:

Mink, beetroot, watercress, brit, arugula, parsley, celery, broccoli, spinach, cabbage, cranberry, carrot, rose taro, huskus (both taro and bean bread), enko and green beans, peas, lentils and a thousand leaves Beans such as carrots, beets, vines, pumpkins, sweet potatoes, barley, etc.

2. Fruit dice 10:

Grapes, avocados, maas, pears, pineapples, strawberries, mangoes, papayas, all melons, bananas, tomatoes, figs and candles, blackberries, nectarines.

3. Data of high concentration animal protein 5 to less than 5:

An anti-wrinkle food against wrinkles and raw meat, ComarÃ-based dietary supplement is that it is possible to offer dry dog ​​root or sardines such as beaten rats or boiled eggs with skin.

Note: From: Rehabilitation water

Avoid alpha and too much papaya, this food can cause diarrhea

Turtles do not need to be eaten in human-eating restaurants (rice, noodles, etc ...) or broken fruit and vegetable bowls. The fact that food does not mean that it is a definition of good health. It is used in foods and causes vitamin deficiency and delicacy.

Very balanced peas use special roots to replicate otherwise, I have cells and vitamins and I also give other types of food. Once this ration becomes conditional or its development is only done

رووییناہ Ã'Â

Well, she eats bananas, watermelon coats, bread, lettuce, everything I found out she loves.

Peas were never offered before deep leaves, fruits and food, vitamin A and no or the intestines were not released.

Crabs and fish are treated. In animation stores

In our hypermarket you will find some toothpicks that give out old wrinkles.

You can put calcium stones in the cave.

Other things, wild, tomatoes, bananas, apples, TMB can give you wrinkles.

Like wrinkles eat a little TD, but not everyone is advised

Raw ground beef, banana, alpha, cabbage.

Alas!

Each type of wrinkle has its own diet.

Although it is found in carnivorous and fish-eating species, most of which are genealogists. They like tomatoes, lettuce, roasted cabbage, marmalade, etc.

Who in the house is more of a sexual breed, or the turtles are the most diverse, that is, they eat everything. The most common is to give ground meat, tomatoes, brushes, guavas, apples, feed or especially [in-store] etc.

Look at the issues where you are with one or the other.

In Minha, like © © da gua, spears came out of the comrades. Thank you! She was born, I had to pass the tube like this cascodina ... I find out more about her BJ likes.

Bomba is from my aquarium and likes to eat and drink fish, but if one eats or eats rations or feels dehydrated, see how you eat in the morning to make an aquarium.

It is important to know that De Agua is also Spanish for travel and he eats vegetables, a friend of mine, dog food because it needs all the vitamins and has no oh face.

My cat also likes fruits and vegetables.

Do you know what to eat besides liking it? Which one do you like

Or do I eat wrinkles?

Turtles or land, it all comes right there, just choose and obey or percentage, okay.

Eat

You turtles, on the other hand, a lot of people think you need a lot of quality and quality. Humans never provide adequate food for turtles. That is why there are animals with severe diseases due to lack of vitamins and also protein for the development of two turtles. Sufficient heat should be provided to harden the nails (dry and crushed eggs should be placed on top of the two meals served at least three times a week).

If you are eating animals or have B, eat animal protein (small portions, mangoes, insects, etc ...) and vegetables (follagan, vegetables and fruits) or food should be served daily and without any food. Be offered.

Your pet is advised by Ta to stay happy and healthy - these elements can be administered together or alternately on weekdays:

1. 85% of vegetables data:

Mink, beetroot, watercress, brit, arugula, parsley, celery, broccoli, spinach, cabbage, cranberry, carrot, rose taro, haskus (both tarot and bean bread), enko and green beans, peas, lentils, a thousand different beans such as Carrots, beets, anise, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, barley, etc.

2. 10% fruit dice:

Grapes, avocados, mangoes, pears, pineapples, strawberries, mangoes, papayas, all melons, bananas, tomatoes, figs and glasses, blackberries, nectarines.

3. Data of high concentration of animal protein less than 5:

Anti-wrinkle diet, dietary supplement Kumar based anti-wrinkle and raw meat. It is possible to offer dried dog root or sardines, such as beaten rats or boiled eggs, with the skin.

Note: From: Rehabilitation water

Avoid lettuce and too much papaya, this food can cause diarrhea

Turtles do not need to eat human-eaten restaurants (rice, noodles, etc.) or broken bowls of vegetables and fruits. The fact that food does not show that you value this health care. It is used in food and causes vitamin deficiency and delicacy.

I use special roots to replicate normal animals for perfectly balanced peas, I have cells and vitamins and I also give other types of food. Once we stipulate that this ration or its development will only be repeated

رووییناہ Ã'Â

Well my banana, watermelon coat, bread, lettuce eats who thinks he needs pleasure without it © © Eggs, even when I first saw Minha eat it almost Come out, the animal that can walk can eat. A little LOL

Deep roots, fruits and leaves. Never before has peas offered NO, vitamin A and no or intestinal.

There is a cure for shrimp and fish. In animation stores

In our hypermarket you can find toothpicks, so it is important to be old.

You can put limestone in the cave.

Other things, wild, tomatoes, bananas, apples, TMB can give you wrinkles.

As wrinkles appear around TD, but no TD is recommended.

Oh!

Each type of wrinkle has its own diet.

Although there are carnivorous and fish-eating species, especially vegetarians. They like tomatoes, lettuce, roasted cabbage, marmalade, etc.

In other words, who is in the house more than an unusual breed, or the largest animal, the turtle? The most common is to give ground meat, tomatoes, brushes, guavas, apples, feed or especially [in-store] etc.

Look at the issues where you are with one or the other.

In Minha, like © © da gua, spears came out of the comrades. Thank you! He was born, I had to pass the tube so hard ... but I like it more. kiss.

Well, I have an aquarium and he loves food and fish more, but he eats dehydrated food, lettuce and with it when it's time to leave the aquarium.

It is important to know that it comes from water, it must also come from Spain, they eat vegetables, a friend of mine eats dog food because you have all the vitamins in it and no ugly face.

Turtles or land, it all comes down to, just choose and believe or percentage, okay.

Enjoy the food

You turtles, on the other hand, a lot of people think you need a lot of quality and quality. Humans never provide adequate food to turtles. That is why there is a disease in animals due to vitamin deficiency and it is also an essential protein for the development of two turtles. Apply enough heat to harden the nails

Only omnivorous animals, that is, they eat animal protein (small portions, mincas, insects, etc.) and vegetable fiss (people, vegetables and fruits). £ and.

Recommended to keep your pet happy and healthy - these elements can be given together or alternately on weekdays:

1. 85% of plant data:

Mink, beetroot, watercress, broth, arugula, celery, celery, broccoli, spinach, cabbage, cranberry, carrot, rose taro, hashish (both taro and bean bread), NCO and green beans, peas, lentils, and a thousand Various beans such as carrots, beets, pumpkins, pumpkins, sweet potatoes, barley, etc.

2. 10% fruit dice:

Grapes, avocados, apples, pears, pineapples, strawberries, mangoes, papayas, all watermelons, bananas, tomatoes, figs and jaggery, blackberries, nectarines, etc.

3. Concentration of animal protein data less than 5%:

Ration fights wrinkles, dietary supplements based on friends and raw meat. It is possible to present chopped dried root or sardines as rats or shelled eggs.

From Note R: Well protected cave fence.

Avoid lettuce and too much papaya, this food can cause diarrhea.

Turtles do not need to eat human food restaurants (rice, noodles, etc.) or broken bowls of vegetables and fruits. The fact that the food does not show that you appreciate this health care. These foods are eaten and cause vitamin deficiencies and pleasure.

The omnivores use special roots to replicate very balanced peas, I have cells and vitamins and I give other types of food. Once we bet that this ration or its development will be fine, but again and again.

RuiviinhaÃ'Ã

By the way my banana, watermelon coat, bread, lettuce eats now the thing she discovers that she doesn't like it; little

Black roots, fruits and leaves. Peas have never been offered before, vitamin A and no, or the intestines have not been released.

Shrimp and fish are cures. In animation stores

In our hypermarket you will find some toothpicks that give old wrinkles.

You can put eyelash stones in the cave.

Other things, brit, tomato, banana, apple, TMB can give you wrinkles.

As wrinkles appear around TD, but TD is not recommended.

Hello!

Each type of wrinkle has its own unique diet.

Although carnivorous and fish-eating species, they are mainly vegetarians. They like tomatoes, lettuce, roasted cabbage, marble and more.

Who in the house is more than a race, or a tortoise eats everything? The most common are ground beef, tomatoes, berries, guavas, apples, feed or especially [in-store].

If you have, try it or like it more.

In Minha, as in the basement, new friends come. Thank you! She was born, I had to go through the tube so hard ... but I like her more. kiss.

Turtle or land, it all comes there, just choose and believe or percentage, okay.

Enjoy the food

You turtles, on the other hand, a lot of people think you need quality and quality. Humans never provide adequate food to turtles. That is why there is a disease in animals due to lack of vitamins and it is also an essential protein for the development of two turtles. Enough heat should be provided to harden the nails (dry and crushed egg shells should be placed on top of the two meals served at least three times a week for heating).

When eating animation or just refusing to eat animal protein (small portions, beads, insects, etc.) £ o.

To help your animal live a happier and healthier life is recommended by Ta - these elements can be given together or alternately on weekdays:

1. 85% of plant data:

Mink leaves, beetroot, watercress, brit, arugula, parsley, celery, broccoli, spinach, cabbage, cranberry, carrot, rose taro, huskus (both taro and bean bread), NCO and green beans, peas, lentils , Thousand and different beans such as carrots, beets, lentils, pumpkins, yams, barley, etc.

2. 10% fruit dice:

Grapes, avocados, apples, pears, pineapples, strawberries, mangoes, papayas, all melons, bananas, tomatoes, figs and jaggery, blackberries, nectarines, etc.

3. High concentration animal protein data less than 5%:

Ration fights wrinkles, friends and raw meat based food supplements. Dry dog ​​roots or sardines can be presented as beaten mice or boiled eggs.

Note 2: Well-preserved cave valley

Avoid lettuce and lots of papaya, this food can cause diarrhea. financial aid

You have to eat turtles in the restaurant (rice, noodles etc ...) or a bowl of broken fruits and vegetables. Eating does not mean being away from good health. These foods are eaten and cause vitamin deficiencies and pleasures.

Very balanced peas use special roots to replicate all eaters, I have cells and vitamins and I give other types of food. Once this ration or its state of development will only repeat itself.

RuiviinhaÃ'Â

Well, I eat bananas, watermelon coats, bread, lettuce, now the thing that shows that he doesn't like it; egg shell, even when I saw Minha eating for the first time, almost Died with the doctor who ran away can eat half. lol

Dark leaves, fruit and feed Before peas were offered, vitamin A and none or gut was released.