| Temperature at least 24 hours before use. Subjected to continuous immersion in water, cured for 21 days at 23 ° C (70 ° F) and 50% relative humidity. Allow longer cure times at lower temperatures and humidity.
Seal as NP1. Clear
- Run a putty knife over the left and right seams of the glue pack to loosen the seam from the surface.
- Slide the edge of the putty knife under the bead of loose putty and lift the surface by sliding it up to the seam of the putty switch and lifting it up.
MasterSeal NP 1 is used as an acoustic sealant and reduces sound transmission in partitions to withstand high STC levels by sealing spaces around recesses and in partitions. The sealant hardens into a tough rubber to form a permanent acoustic seal. Recommended use: indoor and outdoor.
Application of MasterSeal® NP Sealant 1
- Make sure the surface is stable, completely hardened, dry and clean.
- If necessary, use the primer [MasterSeal P 176].
- If necessary, it is possible to install the appropriate support rod for the connection.
- If using 300ml cartridges, cut the tip of the cartridge to the desired width of the kit.
- The aluminum foil points with a pointed object.
Abbreviation. Definition. NP1. Neural Pentraxin 1. Copyright 19882018 All rights reserved.
Temperature at least 24 hours before use. Subjected to continuous immersion in water, cured at 70 ° F (23 ° C) and 50% relative humidity for 21 days. Allow longer cure times at lower temperatures and humidity. Always use MasterSeal P 173.
Take a rag and apply rubbing alcohol or acetone nail polish remover to your hands to remove as much sealant as possible. Don’t rub too hard as this can irritate and dry out your hands.
NP1 ™ requires no mixing and generally adheres to many untreated materials, including concrete and masonry. NP1 dries to a smooth surface and can be painted over.
To remove dried silicone bandages from hands, first soak a paper towel in acetone or nail polish remover. Then gently wipe the acetone off the grout-covered areas and try to clean it.
At the end of 2014, BASF changed its brand from Sonolastic Sonneborn NP1 to Master Builders MasterSeal NP1. It is the same product. Main application NP1: Internal or external sealant.
QUIKRETE® Backer Rod is a closed cell, extruded, low density polyethylene foam with a skin-like outer structure. It is very flexible and compressible for easy installation.
MasterSeal ™ is a mineral loaded asphalt emulsion sealant designed to protect and beautify all asphalt surfaces, including parking lots, driveways, airports, shopping malls, roads and more.
Sikaflex 1A has fast and homeless cure times. Sikaflex 1A is aviation fuel resistant, NSF / ANSI Standard 61 certified for potable water, is urethane based, is offered by the EPA for radon reduction, can be painted with water, oil and rubber based paints and finally it has a capacity of ± 35% of joint movement.