Nothing Makes Me Happy Anymore

Why doesn't anything else make me happy? 3

I've always been depressed, but at least I like outdoor activities, motorcycling, fishing. I am 28 years old and nothing matters to me or makes me happy. I took a month off to go fishing and go out because I thought it would make me happy, but it didn't make me happy. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.

Like I said, I was always a little depressed, but at least when I was younger there were things that made me happy. I don't care

Go to your local cancer department and see how bad you are.

These are psychological problems or family and relationship problems. The bad part. I'm sure you'll keep calling me to tell me what you don't want to hear. Also, if you're tired of everything, why not try something new? And you're not really depressed, just ungrateful. You have a family, you have a roof over your head, you have a computer, you have food, no doubt about it. What if you can't afford a vacation? me neither. I don't complain or complain, I just go ahead and be satisfied with what I have. Why not find a job that will help your family pay for things instead of putting everything on your plate? It can make your life more enjoyable. Answer: I have already told. You are unhappy because you do not value what you have. Nothing is enough to make you unhappy.

If the things you are doing do not make you happy, then it means that you are fed up. So, sir, you need to find a new source of entertainment. It also means you want more fun than fishing. It was his favorite BB that could make him happy, but not anymore. Go ahead and live more than fishing. There are many things you can do, from rock climbing, survival camps and more. So what are you waiting for? Get ready to see what the activities are like!

P / S: $ 4,000 lost. You can donate to charities.

Whenever my favorite girl doesn't like me, I get depressed and I don't see any point in doing anything for a while. I find it difficult to get lucky anyway. I often agree with girls and when it doesn't work it takes a long time to overcome, especially when I work with them. In general, I need to find a new job to recover. I wonder what's wrong with me, but maybe the stress is obsessive. How to break this cycle? Or will it always be?

Well, I'm 13 years old and I love my neighbor who is also my boyfriend. And we were together for a year. It was a real deal, even though we were only 13 years old. It really is. And now she moved because her parents were divorced. We're thousands of miles away now and now ... nothing makes me happier. I try to talk to nature, toys, school, etc. But it only seems to work for a while. Just a few seconds, during which I can stop remembering him, until I remember him.

I'm so in love i'm so happy And they snatched everything from me so quickly.

In fact, I have the same problem with depression as you do, or so I live my life.

Have you ever heard of people reinventing themselves? I think this could be a good time to do it. It alone can bring you back all the happiness you have ever had. Of course it has to do with age, but stay young! And choose to keep the new life and experiences that you have already had.

here too. As time goes on, I feel more and more depressed. I like to write, I like to write short stories and poetry. But now I'm not worried, I don't want to. I sing too I am no longer myself.

Know that you will only enjoy things on earth for a short time. But if you believe in Jesus, I am sure you will be saved from depression. However, if faith and religion alone are not enough, I suggest that you see a counselor to discuss your feelings and get the medicine you need.

The best way to avoid depression is to stay with your loved ones, share all your feelings with the woman, and avoid being alone. Strange enough!

I play with toys I don't do now Maybe the deal is the same.

People's interests change throughout life.