Norwegian Krone (NOK)

Norwegian Krone (NOK),

Norwegian Krone (NOK) Definition:

1. Norwegian Krone (NOK) definition is: The Norwegian Krone (NOK) is Norway's official currency, the rules and circulation of which are regulated by the country's central bank, the Norwegian Bank. The bank has issued a total of eight series of notes since October 2018, including one 50 and 500 crore notes. Until October 18, 2019, users will be able to use the previous series of 50 and 500 Kroner notes.

• The Norwegian Krone is the official currency of Norway. The currency code is UTI and the symbol is KR.
    • Coins are denominated in 1, 5, 10 and 20 kroner and banknotes are divided into 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1000 denominations.
    • The crown began circulating in 1875.
    • When the value of the euro is in doubt, currency investors can look to the krone.

Literal Meanings of Norwegian Krone (NOK)

Norwegian:

Meanings of Norwegian:
  1. Native or Norwegian resident or person of Norwegian descent.

2. German in Northern Norway

3. In the case of Norway, people or language.

Sentences of Norwegian
  1. The trick for me was to absorb Norway, not negatively, to identify with Norway and Norway, but without losing my Irish roots.

2. Icelandic is a German language related to Norway.

3. I took a lot of Norwegian classes at night and finally started working as a freelance translator.

Krone:

Meanings of Krone:
  1. Danish and Norwegian base currency unit, equivalent to 100 ores.

Sentences of Krone
  1. Separately, the Norwegian krone fell against the euro and the dollar.

NOK:

Meanings of NOK:
  1. An ancient civilization in northern Nigeria dating back to the 5th to 3rd centuries. Century BC It is distinguished by the manufacture of various terracotta estates and was important for the development of metallurgy.

2. Norwegian Crown (or Crown)

Sentences of NOK
  1. The oldest known culture in Nigeria is Nok culture, which dates back to the sixth century BC. There is. By the third century.