Northstar Cleaning Services

Has anyone heard of the North Star service? ۔

There is a new ad in our area called North Star that is looking for dryer vent cleaners. They are recognized by the BBB in Michigan, but I can't find any other recommendations. They have a blog and it seems to have only a few members and everyone thinks it's good except for one person. I want to make extra money, but I'm afraid to cheat. He wants $ 290 first for his team. If anyone has heard of it, I would like to know what it is for you.

Yes. To stay away They want you to buy their kit, which includes plastic, cables, brushes, recorded DVDs and documents. They'll tell you later that most of the people I talk to never have a clue. In addition, they receive 50% of your earnings when they make your initial payment. I would say don't touch it unless you have ڈالر 300 to throw. Also, if you ask a lot of questions, talking to them will make them very defensive and rude. Stay with me part time D or loose or something.

North Star Service

Yes, I started in 2011 and use it as a backup when I'm not working. What I do is distribute flyers to 2 people, usually at 4 in the morning. At 6am, my PNE number in the 2UR booklet is equal to 200. I'm expecting a call from PNE in my booklet that it will be tomorrow, but if that time doesn't work call me. I am trying to receive a call using this service. I have an average of 2.4 leads. I usually get all the calls. So there are 4 jobs in 40 that I count to 160, 800 800 days 5 days a week. But I only work 25 hours. So it's an easy task, but you need to find your job. I have 300 or more that I have kept there. In fact, I'll do it again. The good news is that success is guaranteed because you are only trying to make 2% of the world. Call me if you need help creating a brochure, send me an email. I will give you mine If it's hard at 4 in the morning, walk daily to read the flyers. But if you follow the game plan, you will be charged 10 euros per week, a total of 15 euros, will continue to work for 25 euros and can earn more than 800 euros per week. It's not that bad. North Star is an uncomplicated company, you just have to be prepared to succeed.

North Star Inc. has more than 30 years of business experience. Dry drain cleaning, air drain cleaning, chimney cleaning. Certified by the BBB since 1997, which indicates to me that they should know this type of business well. I checked this claim with the National Better Business Bureau. The North Star Service technicians cleaned my dryer and were very professional, and I will serve you. Domestic technicians have very positive things about the company. The dryer vent needs to be cleaned every year, so I heard your service department ask you to check it. What kind of people would work for North Star if it didn't need training and all the business support? I think the best way to ensure that the technicians you train is taken seriously when they have a personal investment. There are many large companies that now offer this service, such as Sears, Stanley Steamer, Med, etc., so it should be profitable. I think they recommend working at a percentage and allow you to promote yourself and all the customers you get or have 100 keep products. I think it will be easier for the right people to repay this investment in a very short time.