Nordictrack C1800 Treadmill

I have a 4 year old Nordictrack C1800S treadmill. You don't need help ?! ۔

When you turn on the treadmill, it moves for 1 second and then stops, but the timer and distance number keep moving as if you were walking on it. You need repair information.

Unfortunately, if your Nordic track is 4 years old, the time it was designed is gone. Most NDS fitness icons (Proform, Weslo, Nordic Track and Image) are designed for a period of 2 years only.

Can I switch the treadmill to manual mode? If it can and does work, the engine is fine, maybe the console will relay the power engine. Generally, you can get it for about $ 50 from any treadmill service technician. If the bike is available, I would consider replacing it with a new engine plus installation time (from 23 euros to about $ 4,550 / EUR) up to $ 300,500.

I recommend calling Nordic Track and talking to tech support. They won't do much for you, but they can give you some advice on where to put the device near you for diagnosis. Very helpful technicians can even guide you in checking the power connection of the treadmill.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. We are working on the Nordic track unit in the soup.

This page can help you.

D:

I have a 4 year old Nordictrack C1800S treadmill. Don't you need help ?!

When you turn on the treadmill, it moves for 1 second and then stops, but the timer and distance number keep moving as if you were walking on it. You need repair information.