Nonoperating Working Interest

Nonoperating Working Interest,

Nonoperating Working Interest: What is the Meaning of Nonoperating Working Interest?

The definition of Nonoperating Working Interest is: A person who is interested in an oil or gas well or a mining company but is not involved in or responsible for the actual operation of the well or mine. Owners with unsolicited personal interests usually insure through internal insurance.

Literal Meanings of Nonoperating Working Interest

Working:

Meanings of Working:
  1. Be a paid job.

2. Dedicated to handicrafts.

3. Attached to, suitable for or for employment purposes.

4. Used in (animal) agriculture, hunting or surveillance that are not kept as pets or for display.

5. It can be run.

6. (Parts of machines) Run and operate machines.

7. (Theory, definition or title) which is used as the basis of a work or argument and is likely to be developed, adapted or improved

8. Enough to work (belonging to) something.

9. Work to work

10. Machine, organization or plant function.

11. An ear or a part of an ear from which minerals are extracted.

Sentences of Working
  1. In most urban areas, more than half of working women are working mothers.

2. One-third of workers in the Western Isles are employed by local authorities.

3. Most workers already have an ID card as a job requirement.

4. Even so, many working mothers find some difficult and helpful employers.

5. Moreover, only a small part of the workforce is employed in this old industry.

6. He said the lack of schooling was a major obstacle to giving working mothers more flexibility.

7. Their stories are censored and empathetically told by children and fathers, especially working mothers.

8. It is not uncommon for nursing mothers to drive their cars until noon, turn on the lighters, and install pumps in the parking lot.

Synonyms of Working

going, machinery, works, interim, good enough, moving parts, movement, working, makeshift, emergency, action, waged, operational, active, running, operating, in work, provisional, viable, operation, on the move, pro tem, performance, in gainful employment

Interest:

Meanings of Interest:
  1. The state of wanting to know or learn something or someone.

2. Curiosity (something) or feelings of learning

3. The quality of curiosity or attention.

4. Articles that bother or upset us.

5. Amount that is used to repay a loan or to delay the repayment of a loan.

6. The benefit or use of a person or group.

7. Selfish pursuit of well-being.

8. A company's process, act or action, especially of a financial nature.

9. Matters relating to legal, property or property rights.

10. A group or organization that has a particular common concern, especially in politics or business.

11. Create curiosity or concern (no)

12. Ask someone to do (something) or get something

13. For the benefit of

14. Calculated or paid with interest.

15. Interact with more power or strength than the original.

16. State your financial interests before talking about the company.

Sentences of Interest
  1. There is a lot of interest here and people study classical art with great enthusiasm and devotion.

2. It is definitely in my best interest to learn this because I have been here for 6 years.

3. Thank you for your interest and good wishes for everything, I cry whenever I think about it.

4. Since we're always looking for games that stand out from the crowd, we're interested in learning more about them.

5. This made him interested in finding out more about why Jamie stole it from behind the Kyrgyz.

6. Details can only come from someone who has learned or developed a desire and interest in details.

7. This interest in the form of art made it possible to revive many theater groups, regardless of the language used.

8. The campaign has generated a lot of local interest and controversy continues for City Hall.

9. The visit to Scotland attracted a lot of media attention last week.

Synonyms of Interest

undivided attention, intrigue, recreation, appeal, relaxation, stock, entertainment, persuade to buy, amusement, leisure activity, loyalty, be attractive to, pastime, engrossment, for the sake of, portion, fascinate, care, scrutiny, temptation, notice, investment, heed, partisanship, beauty, allurement, for the benefit of, profits, claim, absorption

What Does Nonoperating Working Interest Mean?

• You can define Nonoperating Working Interest as, A person who is interested in an oil or gas well or other mineral extraction company but is not responsible for the actual operation of the well or mine. Offers with direct non-operating interests are usually those that are insured under the insurance coverage taken by the company.

Working:

Meanings of Working:
  1. It is a paid job.

2. Suitable for employment purposes.

3. (Animals) used in agriculture, hunting or surveillance that are not kept as pets or for display.

4. It can be run or run.

5. (Machine parts) Run and operate machines.

6. (Of a theory, definition or title) which is used as the basis of a work or argument and which can be developed, adapted or improved at a later date.

7. The process of working.

8. Machine, organization or plant work.

9. The ear or the part of the ear from which minerals are extracted.

Sentences of Working
  1. In the Western Isles, one-third of the labor force works through local authorities.

2. Most workers already have an ID card as required for work.

3. Nevertheless, many working mothers have some difficulties and helpful employers.

4. Moreover, this old industry employs only a small part of the workforce.

5. "Failure to offer more flexibility to mothers working in schools remains a major obstacle," she said.

6. Their stories are told with censorship and empathy by children and fathers, especially working mothers.

Synonyms of Working

short-term, adequate, in a job, impromptu, improvised, working parts, rough and ready

Interest:

Meanings of Interest:
  1. The standard for arousing curiosity or drawing attention.

2. Matters that bother or upset us.

3. The amount that is paid regularly at a certain rate for using the amount paid or for delaying the repayment of loans.

4. Self-interest for welfare.

5. Interest, process or interest in a company, primarily financial.

6. Legal, property or property rights issues.

7. A group or organization that has a specific common concern, especially in politics or business.

8. Creating curiosity or attention.

9. State your financial interest before talking about the company.

10. Interesting.

11. Paid with calculation or with interest.

Sentences of Interest
  1. There is a lot of interest and people read classical art forms with great enthusiasm and devotion.

2. It's definitely in my interest to learn this because I've been here for about 6 years.

3. Thank you for your interest and best wishes for success, I cry whenever I think about it.

4. Because we're always looking for sports that stand out from the crowd, we're interested in learning more about them.

5. This made him more interested in why Jamie stole it from behind Craigs.

6. The campaign has generated a lot of local interest and the race for mayor is underway.

7. In Scotland, his visit last week received a lot of media attention.

8. I think this can help me understand why I am interested in photography as an art.

9. If you want to add visual interest to your artwork, try textures.

10. Pressure from record labels and interest from the press only increased when the group refused to sign contracts until more songs were written.

Synonyms of Interest

appeal to, sell, share, tantalization, business, matter, equity, charm, leisure pursuit, returns, diversion, partiality, fascination, preference, regard, to the advantage of, business matter

Nonoperating Working Interest Meanings:

• A person who is interested in an oil or gas well or other mineral extraction company but is not responsible for the actual operation of the well or mine. Offers with non-operating direct interest are usually the insured person as part of the insurance coverage taken by the company.

Working:

Meanings of Working:
  1. Associated with, for work purposes or appropriate.

2. Used in (animal) agriculture, hunting or surveillance which is not kept as a pet or for exhibition.

3. (Parts of machines) operate and operate machines.

4. (Of a theory, definition, or title) that will be used as the basis for a work or argument and will likely be further developed, adapted, or refined.

5. Plant machine, organization or function.

Sentences of Working
  1. In the Western Isles, one-third of the labor force is employed by local authorities.

2. Most workers already have an ID card as a condition of work.

3. Even so, many working mothers have fewer problems and less supportive employers.

4. In addition, the former industry employs only a small portion of the workforce.

5. "The inability of schools to provide more flexibility to working mothers remains a major obstacle," she said.

6. Their stories are told without censorship and empathy by children and fathers, especially working mothers.

7. Most working mothers, nursing mothers prepare lunch time to bring the car, turn on the lighter and pump in the parking lot.

Interest:

Meanings of Interest:
  1. The amount that is paid regularly at a certain rate to use the loan amount or to delay the repayment of loans.

2. Achieving selfishness for the sake of well-being.

3. A group or organization that has a specific common concern, especially in the political or economic field.

4. Curiosity or concern (someone)

5. Before you talk about it, indicate your financial interest in a company.

Sentences of Interest
  1. There is a lot of interest here and people study classical art with great interest and dedication.

2. Reading is definitely in my personal interest, because I've been here for about 6 years.

3. It's interesting to know why Jamie stole it from behind Craigs.

4. Regardless of the interest used in the art form, the language was used to revive many theater groups.

5. The campaign has generated a lot of interest from locals and the mayoral race is underway.

6. His visit to Scotland last week received a lot of media attention.