Non Iodized Sea Salt For Piercings

Isn't iodized salt the same as non-iodized salt? Wet sting

Thanks guys for the answers! For those who say it's not cheap, there's a fine line between cheap and cheap. I'm not enough (or lazy) to pay $ 20 for a 1.5 ounce bottle of sea salt for _

Unless it's iodized ... sea salt will be much better.

You know you can buy a sea salt tractor too, right? Its value is similar to that of non-iodized salt.

You can also use saline solution to clean it.

Come back:

Isn't iodized salt the same as non-iodized salt? Wet sting

I got a frying pan and decided to pay $ 20 for a bottle of water because I can only mix salt Are these 2 salts one or not?

Do not use neoprene, alcohol, pexide, etc. Do not use gauze, cotton, cotton, etc. The first group practices healing, dryness and healing. The second group is bad because the fibers stick to the piercing and act like sponges that catch bacteria. Instead, choose a sea salt bath (or H20 Ocean spray, whichever is better). If you need to dry, get a clean paper towel and let it dry. The best way to soak and soak your nose in sea salt is with a glass of water or a disposable cup. If this sounds like a lot of work to you, H20 Ocean Spray is just as effective and you don't have to sit in a glass with your nose for 10 minutes. :)

Buy a bottle. You may find an untitled version on the Internet. If you have to do it yourself, avoid iodized salt! There are online saltwater recipes that use plain sea salt (or table salt, whatever it is) and baking soda with distilled water. Uct bottles have a long shelf life and may contain materials that were specially formulated for perforation, such as cleaning and swelling. Don't be small

How are your holes? Is it safe to use non-iodized salt?

Only when it is pure, 100 salt without any addition. Many salts contain antioxidants, such as bone meal, so don't just look for iodine. Go to the supermarket and go straight to sea salt, kosher salt, or whatever the packaging says is pure.

no they are not.

But if you go to the supermarket, most of this iodized sea salt can be found for less than two dollars.

You can go to Walmart and get a big bottle of your SALINE solution for $ 1, use KTP and clean several times a day.

Can I use iodized sea salt to pierce instead of iodized non-iodized? Why is this important? ^

Iodine in salt dries the piercing. Sea salt baths are used to prevent dryness and to improve health. Soap is old because it dries the skin and prolongs health, which is why iodized salt is bad.

You can find non-iodized sea salt in your grocery store, most of which comes here.

Iodized sea salt for piercing